Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Specs:
    MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
    Yeah that does seem a bit silly...

Animatronica
    Actually a lot of schools do network installations. They install any given software from a main computer located where-ever on the network. I dont know ANY that go to EVERY single computer and install the software one by one...would take too much time to walk around to every one of them.

C-ya

mpolda
    Wink Such skepticism
    We're like the apes looking at the Monolith in 2001: A Space Odessey. Obviously Apple has taken another giant leap forward. This new iMac has no keyboard or mouse because it doesn't need them. It works on direct neural input, it reads your mind! I would imagine you have to put it through a recognition process when you first turn it on. No need to set up users, it already knows who you are! For some people it's going to have a more difficult time picking up brainwaves than others. Doubtless many will be returning them due to the error message "No signal received".

Icarus
    Why would apple spend a whole lotta money making a machine that nobody except schools will want? (without a CD-rom drive)

besides, my high school has this TINY mac section, and I'm pretty sure that they'll be fading that out when they get the next PC upgrade.
    The reason macs are losing in schools is simple - parents want their kid to be using a computer that they will use for the rest of their life - and macs GENERALLY are not computers that MOST people use a whole lot.

It's not nice, it's not pretty, but it's business.

PinkPhishDoors
    Quote Originally Posted by mpolda
    We're like the apes looking at the Monolith in 2001: A Space Odessey. Obviously Apple has taken another giant leap forward. This new iMac has no keyboard or mouse because it doesn't need them. It works on direct neural input, it reads your mind! I would imagine you have to put it through a recognition process when you first turn it on. No need to set up users, it already knows who you are! For some people it's going to have a more difficult time picking up brainwaves than others. Doubtless many will be returning them due to the error message "No signal received".

That would be something

But i really do think that it would be very silly to not include a cd-drive, especially since they are so cheap now!

plus eMacs are for schools not iMacs.

Specs:
    The iMac might look very similar to what it does today, but it'll have that new chameleon feature Now that would be kewl

PinkPhishDoors
    No! it will be invisible... good thing they din't try this with the powerbooks, or i would have lost one at starbucks the first day i got it!!

Mr.Curlynose1
    The guy that took those pictures has admitted that it was a hoax.

PinkPhishDoors
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Curlynose1
    The guy that took those pictures has admitted that it was a hoax.
    maybe you should read all of the previous posts, that was already stated many times, thats why we are making jokes.

Mr.Curlynose1
    Heh heh, I guess you're right. I read the thread before and I didn't know it had gone that far. I saw it on Macrumors so I decided to post it even though I was in a rush.

PinkPhishDoors
    There is no stopping a mac user from getting the info first.

Icarus
    guys guy! those pictures are FAKE. Oh yeah, Icarus with the truth...don't worry, I'll protect all of you from future hoaxes also.
    starting my list -
    Bigfoot - guy dressed in monkey costume.
    lochness monster - rubber duck in pond
    secure windows - I'm working on this one.

PinkPhishDoors
    Icarus: please read the preceeding posts before make a silly post like that ^ you are the second person who has done this. We have already discovered that they were fake 3 days ago.

I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
    Specs:
    PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
    anarkhy: Please stop acting like Mac-Forums Administrator and mind your own business.

Specs:
    You guys just can't seem to get along do you? Try.. for all of us.. please!

Now about the chameleon thing.. it will not be invisible.. you can choose what color you would like to make it.. it doesnt just change colors by itself.. if you wanted a red iMac, you would choose red in your preferences and bam.. you have a red iMac or whatever color you would want. I think that is very very kewl

Thread Information