New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Rumors and Reports Discuss what's going on with Apple in this forum

Let's clear up Leopard release date rumours

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Finder_Friendly

Finder_Friendly is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" 2GHz Macbook

so what have people heard and what do people know?

Last I heard Leopard was ON SCHEDULE and was NOT being delayed. I remember hearing that a delay was possible due to Vista, but that has been debunked, right? And that was months ago.

What do you guys/gals know about this situation? Can we clear this up once and for all? why have the rumours resurfaced?
QUOTE Thanks
MikeT

MikeT is on a distinguished road

The Apple website says it is being delayed until October. Can't get much more definite than that.
QUOTE Thanks
Finder_Friendly

Finder_Friendly is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" 2GHz Macbook

*sigh*
i should've looked there first i suppose.

/thread.

Macbook 2 GHz Intel Core Duo 1 GB 667 MHz
QUOTE Thanks
surfwax95

surfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" Powerbook G4 24" iMac iPhone 3Gs

This thread delivers.

I try to Command+Shift+/ when I can.
They're - Their - There | Two - Too - To | You're - Your | MAC - Mac
I was on the M-F honor roll for October, 2006.
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finder_Friendly View Post
why have the rumours resurfaced?
Because some people are just idio..... um, imaginative, and feel a compelling need to share their wild and unfounded speculat..... um, I mean, imagination with others, because it makes them feel important and less shallow.... uh, um.... (scratch that)
They feel that their 'information' is important and helpful.

:biohazard

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
ToddG

ToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3v1L80Y View Post
They feel that their 'information' is important and helpful.
My important and helpful information has been delayed until October, so that I can focus more on the iPhone.
QUOTE Thanks
bigmof

bigmof is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Black MacBook with Leopard! YAY!

Alright, give it up people! We all know deep down that they are trying to save iPhone from a certain sucky release!
QUOTE Thanks
MikeYMS

MikeYMS has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Mac mini w/ 2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667Mhz DDR2 SDRAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmof View Post
Alright, give it up people! We all know deep down that they are trying to save iPhone from a certain sucky release!
I doubt that's the truth. Granted they've been pulling developers over to help IMPROVE the iPhone before it's release...it doesn't mean that it's "sucky". I'd rather they deliver a solid 1st gen release of that product, so I can buy into it down the road a bit (when I can afford it)...and that it'll continue on. The OS isn't going anywhere...so those who feel the need to spout off "rumors" (usually speculations of those who want attention), can spout...Apple has told us what we need to know. :batman:
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Six Things Apple Needs To Fix By 2008 | I need a MacBook Pro...should i wait or get it now? »