New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Rumors and Reports Discuss what's going on with Apple in this forum

OS 10.5 - Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard 9A321 Rumored to be Seeded to Developers

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

rukind2

rukind2 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 13" Air, 2 Ghz Intel Core i7, 500 SSD, 8G Ram

This from a post over at Mac Rumors...

Apple has seeded Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Build 9A321 Client to developers tonight. This comes on the heels of an unconfirmed report that Apple had seeded build 9A326 internally to employees.

According to various reports, the new seed details few changes from previous seeds, with the usual minor bug fixes and a list of ongoing known issues.

Apple last seeded Leopard in November with Build 9A303.

No word on any user interface upgrades which are expected by some in the final Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard release. While there has been some speculation about an early Leopard release, Apple has officially promised Leopard by Spring 2007.
QUOTE Thanks
paulmalenke

paulmalenke will become famous soon enough

Aren't we not supposed to post stuff like this...
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmalenke View Post
Aren't we not supposed to post stuff like this...
According to the Rules for posts about Leopard (OS X 10.5):
Quote:
What you may talk about however are rumors you've heard, facts that have been publicly released, etc.
Seeing that this is only a rumor, it falls within the guidelines set forth by those rules.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
MartinS

MartinS is a jewel in the roughMartinS is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukind2 View Post
This from a post over at Mac Rumors...

Apple has seeded Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Build 9A321 Client to developers tonight. This comes on the heels of an unconfirmed report that Apple had seeded build 9A326 internally to employees.

According to various reports, the new seed details few changes from previous seeds, with the usual minor bug fixes and a list of ongoing known issues.

Apple last seeded Leopard in November with Build 9A303.

No word on any user interface upgrades which are expected by some in the final Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard release. While there has been some speculation about an early Leopard release, Apple has officially promised Leopard by Spring 2007.
What's the implication of this?

www.martinsketchley.co.uk

2011 21.5-inch i5 iMac
Mid-2009 13-inch MacBook Pro
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinS View Post
What's the implication of this?
just means they are making progress and getting closer to being ready to release it

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
MacHeadCase

I would think this is allowed?... If not, I'm sorry for misunderstanding the forum rule on the Leopard postings and this can be deleted, no problem.

A friend of mine posted these links from the World of Apple blog in another non-Mac forum I go to and thought some of you guys would like to read about this:

Looks like Leopard will be a huge upgrade. Can hardly wait! :girl:
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacHeadCase View Post
I would think this is allowed?... If not, I'm sorry for misunderstanding the forum rule on the Leopard postings and this can be deleted, no problem.

A friend of mine posted these links from the World of Apple blog in another non-Mac forum I go to and thought some of you guys would like to read about this:

Looks like Leopard will be a huge upgrade. Can hardly wait! :girl:
Well the guidelines we have been given as posted in the link above state
* You may not post any screenshots of the new OS that are not released publicly by Apple - Nothing has been posted
* If you are testing the new OS for Apple you may not discuss anything which falls under your NDA or that has not been publicly discussed by Apple - There is no discussion about the OS other then a new beta release has come out
* If you just "found" a copy and are running it, you can't discuss anything not publicly discussed by Apple. This includes how to "find" it - There is no discussion of how to get a copy.

All that the original post states is that the Developers have been seeded the latest revision. There is nothing secret about that information and nothing from Apples NDA that has been broken. If I wanted I could get a student developer license and have the OS today.

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Time so | What's coming? »