New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Rumors and Reports Discuss what's going on with Apple in this forum

Apple "It's Showtime" Even scheduled for Sept. 12th

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

surfwax95

surfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" Powerbook G4 24" iMac iPhone 3Gs

It's true.

Rumors include:

23" iMac
New iPod Nanos
iTunes Movie store

I try to Command+Shift+/ when I can.
They're - Their - There | Two - Too - To | You're - Your | MAC - Mac
I was on the M-F honor roll for October, 2006.
QUOTE Thanks
slyseeker

slyseeker has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 15" PBook G4 1.67/1.5GB

It's time for the Core 2 Duos to come through for the iMac and Macbook Pros.

I just hope there's no deja vu from the last "special event" they held, that press conference was a waste of excitement and anticipation.
QUOTE Thanks
Mattlike

Mattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really nice
Mac Specs: Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac

Oh lord, if a 23" Core 2 Duo iMac is released, I'll be hard pressed to save up the extra money for a Mac Pro.
QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

I think the banner plainly points to the Movie Store....

QUOTE Thanks
digital john

digital john has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 20" iMac G5, 4G 40gb, G4 iBook

You will only be let down if you buy into everything you read on those Mac rumor sites. Usually when it comes to this time of year apple releases some great products but, everyone gets dissapointed because they read on appleinsider that an iPod/phone was to be released and it ran on fairy dust so you could actually fly if you had it in your pocket, which effected the battery life only just a tad.

QUOTE Thanks
Andy_M

Andy_M has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 15.4" MBP Sep 09, 2.66Ghz C2D, 4Gb Ram, 320Gb HDD 7200rpm, 10.6.x / iPod Touch 8Gb

im about to purshase this friday and now there is a chance for a core 2 duo!!!! even on the 20" ?
ima cry
QUOTE Thanks
macAttack

macAttack is a jewel in the roughmacAttack is a jewel in the roughmacAttack is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iBook

there is a rather large chance. i'd wait.
QUOTE Thanks
Andy_M

Andy_M has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 15.4" MBP Sep 09, 2.66Ghz C2D, 4Gb Ram, 320Gb HDD 7200rpm, 10.6.x / iPod Touch 8Gb

Im going to purchase the 20" imac Core Duo (1) this Friday, I feel its too long to wait, besides it will come out in the states first then into the Uk and once thats happened the 9-11 day wait could be alot longer due to back orders.

I wont wait for this iMac
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

WOW... there really is going to be an expo event that we all already knew about weeks ago anyway :black:
:rolls eyes:

:black:

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

lol.. if they release a core 2 duo macbook pro i will be a little disappointed that i didn't wait for this event.. but in the long run, I needed it, and I was ready, so I bought it, I can't complain.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
surfwax95

surfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" Powerbook G4 24" iMac iPhone 3Gs

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3v1L80Y
WOW... there really is going to be an expo event that we all already knew about weeks ago anyway :black:
:rolls eyes:

:black:
Eat me.

I do it for the people.

I try to Command+Shift+/ when I can.
They're - Their - There | Two - Too - To | You're - Your | MAC - Mac
I was on the M-F honor roll for October, 2006.
QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooGrape
Im going to purchase the 20" imac Core Duo (1) this Friday, I feel its too long to wait, besides it will come out in the states first then into the Uk and once thats happened the 9-11 day wait could be alot longer due to back orders.

I wont wait for this iMac

You'll be lucky if you can get your hands on a current gen iMac... they're not shipping any out over here at the moment...

It shouldn't take too long for the new model to start shipping anyway. Why not order one through apple online as soon as they're announced?
QUOTE Thanks
lionel

lionel will become famous soon enough

I want Merom Macbook with X1300.

*cries in his corner*
QUOTE Thanks
yogi

yogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to all
Mac Specs: iMac Core i5, iPad, iPhone 4

Movie Store, Movie Store, Movie Store. And still no TV shows in Europe.

Any other products will be announced in Paris.

If you liked this post, consider using the Reputation System.
QUOTE Thanks
jonnycrimson

jonnycrimson is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook (black) 2.0 core2, 2gigs ram, 120gig HD / 24" iMac, 2.33 core 2, 2 gig, 256 grapics, 500hd

I have been waiting for the "23 imac" I think that it might be at a decent price point as well....
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Apple Pulls Plug on Original iMac | New Core2Duo iMac. »