Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Specs:
    iMac 2010 27" QuadI7 OSX10.11, iMac 2008 OSX10.11, MBP Late2011OSX10.11 , iPad Air, iPhone 3GS
    Apple announces iOS 7
    Apple announces flatter, sleeker iOS 7 | Ars Technica

I do NOT like it so far. Just have one pic but with that I am sorry, no like. I know MANY here will love it, but not me.

Sorry.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
    Watching it live ATM Dennis, its a lot cleaner than the OLD iOS look, and i like it and love the new Multitasking.
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Specs:
    iMac 2010 27" QuadI7 OSX10.11, iMac 2008 OSX10.11, MBP Late2011OSX10.11 , iPad Air, iPhone 3GS
    I am sure multitasking is great, but the look to me looks drab, dead. Like I said many especially Android people will love it.

Specs:
    2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.11, 8 GB mem, iPhone 6+
    I am liking the features and the fact that it will work on my iPhone 4. Not sure I like the inter ace. I like the idea of an app looking like the thing it represents (notes looks like a notepad etc).
    Sylvester Roque Former Contributing Editor About This Particular Macintosh

"Got Time to breathe. You got time for music." Denver Pyle as Briscoe Darling

Post Apple announces iOS 7

Specs:
    MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
    I'm not going to pass judgement on it just yet. At least not until I can actually get to play with it. So far it looks very streamlined and the color palette is brighter. They got rid of the felt and wood stuff in game center. Thank god.

Not sure about the transparency overlays. >_>"
    死神はリンゴしか食べない。

I am now itching to have this on my devices.

And this is really beautiful. I wonder what folders look like in iOS 7...
     iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.3
     iPhone 6 64GB - iOS 9.3
     Mac mini early 2009 - OS X El Capitan 10.11.4
     MacBook unibody/white late 2009 - OS X El Capitan 10.11.4

Specs:
    27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.11, Mac Mini i5 (2014), iPhone6s, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 9.7, AppleTV (4)
    Looks stunning to me. Exactly the direction I hoped it would go but better. Can't wait to grab the beta but the dev site seems overloaded at the moment
    Not been around these parts for a while. Trying to change that . .

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - bottom left of this post

Specs:
    09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
    I will wait till I can get hands on before commenting so far I think I like what I saw.

Specs:
    MBP 13, 2.4, 8GB, 120GB SSD OCZ
    Looks a bit like Window 7 with the translucent. Modern design in the overall fonts and the almost 'vector' like graphics without losing the original design of iOS 6, which people that use the devices have gotten used to. Like they said, to blend the familiarity with the new without getting people totally lost.

Quote Originally Posted by quin View Post
    Looks a bit like Window 7 with the translucent. Modern design in the overall fonts and the almost 'vector' like graphics without losing the original design of iOS 6, which people that use the devices have gotten used to. Like they said, to blend the familiarity with the new without getting people totally lost.
    I'm staring at Win7 right now...when you have a pinned program open, or even the SM open...still a glossy look.

With that being said, the new look of iOS reminds me of a cross between Metro and Google Chrome OS (the latest version). It looks better than the best of the two though IMO.
     iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.3
     iPhone 6 64GB - iOS 9.3
     Mac mini early 2009 - OS X El Capitan 10.11.4
     MacBook unibody/white late 2009 - OS X El Capitan 10.11.4

Specs:
    MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris H. View Post
    I'm staring at Win7 right now...when you have a pinned program open, or even the SM open...still a glossy look.

With that being said, the new look of iOS reminds me of a cross between Metro and Google Chrome OS (the latest version). It looks better than the best of the two though IMO.
    Watch the Android fan boys say that Google should sue Apple for ripping off their UI. >_>"

Anyways finally got home and started updating my iPhone.

Anyone else get to play with it yet? XD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    死神はリンゴしか食べない。

Specs:
    15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonRequiem View Post
    Watch the Android fan boys say that Google should sue Apple for ripping off their UI. >_>"

Anyways finally got home and started updating my iPhone.

I'm no fanboy on either side, but if you want people to be honest.. that's what you're going to hear. Remember Web OS that got bought out by stupid HP and went belly up? Yeah, back in 2009, they created web cards.. guess what that looks exactly like in iOS 7?

iOS 7 does look beautiful though *IMO and aside from folders/icons* from every other aspect. And to their credit, for a derivative OS, it's very slick and intuitive.

Doug

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug b View Post
    I'm no fanboy on either side, but if you want people to be honest.. that's what you're going to hear. Remember Web OS that got bought out by stupid HP and went belly up? Yeah, back in 2009, they created web cards.. guess what that looks exactly like in iOS 7?

Every single feature in iOS 7, I've had forever with my Android phone. The least they could have done is to integrate widgets on the home screens. At least then we could start getting away from icons/folders. Kind of over those.

iOS 7 does look beautiful though *IMO and aside from dull folders/icons* from every other aspect. And to their credit, for a derivative OS, it's very slick and intuitive.

Doug
    I don't have an Android device to compare it to but looking from afar they definitely look a lot more similar now. Linky.

I'm a lot more happy with Notification center now. It's not some dinky little drop down menu with tiny text anymore. I wish it was a little more customizable. >_<"
    死神はリンゴしか食べない。

Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonRequiem View Post
    Yes Me
    I Love finally control centre to have all the most used Settings in the up swipe Toggle
    Photos has the WOW factor for me. Today, Weeks Years Places and can sorted into any of them, very slick and polished.
    Ill play more before i write more.

One thing @ CR WHERE THE HECK IS ***SpotLight*** ???? and i learnt how to close Apps for good took a little playing that one. No more holding your finger down Just a swipe UP hahaha

EDIT : One thing I'm not liking is the Colour of the folders and their Label. I have now had to put a dark background on my phone to see the Label and tone down the Folders Ill be sending in a report on that one
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Thread Information