Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Merriam, KS
    15" MBP Core Duo 2.0GHz 1.5GB, 20" iMac C2D 2.4GHz 4GB, PowerPC G4 500MHz 512MB
    RIP. We truly lost a great visionary today. Thanks for all you've done, Mr. Jobs.

Switzerland & UK
    2010 Macbook - OS X 10.9 - iPhone 4s - iPod - iPad
    My thoughts go out to Steve’s immediate family and close friends. And I add my thanks for the great innovative products that just work beautifully.

East Bay, CA
    17" MBP C2D 2.8 4GB OS X 10.8 | iPhone 5

Steve, you will be greatly missed. Your ventures and ideas changed the way the world works and even though you won't be here to experience it, I believe your company will do right by you and keep your legacy going. What a great ride it was and I hope to see you when my time comes.

- ImageX
    "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

Remember to use the Reputation System!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
    ABC is taking photos and videos on their site in tribute to Steve Jobs. Your feelings, in three words, about Steve Jobs.

I hear that TNT is airing "Pirates of Silicon Valley" tonight 8/9c and 9/10c in tribute to Steve. I've never seen it before.
     iPad Air 2 - iOS 9 Beta
     iPhone 6 64GB - iOS 9 Beta
     Mac mini Server M10 - OS X 10.10.5
     MacBook Uni L09 - OS X 10.11 Beta

Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram
    The more I see of all the tributes to Steve, the more I realize how much of an impact he really had made on so many people. He's one of the main reasons that I got into technology myself, and the passion that he had for his company was unmatched by anybody in the entire world.

May he always be remembered. 

2011 MBP 13" 2.3ghz i5 4GB RAM 320GB
    I've been a long-time fan of Apple, without having ever owned one until this week. I am getting heavily into photography, and since I purchased a MacBook Pro, a whole new world has opened up to me. I don't even know where to begin - I can do so much more now with a Mac than I could do with a PC...or at least it'll be easier and make more sense on a Mac.

I have many friends who are big fans of Apple. We all agree - "it makes sense." The logic behind a Mac creates untold opportunities for hobbyists and professionals alike. Steve Jobs was a man who wanted to give to his customers what he had himself - opportunities.

Ontario, Canada
    Very sad news. I like to think whoever mentioned that the iPhone 4S was named iPhone For Steve was right. We have lost a brilliant dynamic person. Apple will never be the same.
    Rest in peace. You have surely earned it, Steve.

Mac Mini Core 2 Duo w/ 4GB ram running OS X Lion
    The death of a legend....
    He will forever be remembered as the face of Apple. His simple black t-shirt and blue jeans was a complex individual; much like the devices he produced. These today stand as his legacy; to be remembered forever in history.
    He was both hated and admired by his competitors; disliked, loved and respected by those he worked with; revered by those who were fans of his genius.
    Stubborn to see his vision through in the whatever project, he made apple for what it is today. It's true that Wozniak was the initial genius behind the company; but Jobs was its soul. Books will be written, stories will be told, legends will be made.
    A visionary, a master, a father, a friend... Steve Jobs, you will be missed.
    Once You've had Mac, you can't go back.... So very true.
    If necessity is the mother of invention, she obviously never met Steve Jobs..
    Julz - The Panther

To all Mac heads and the Apple community
    To every Mac user and the whole Apple to community.

I would like to express my condolences to each and everyone of you. I'm sure that the people on this forum feels the same way that I do about the loss of Steve Jobs. This has hurt us, the Apple community, and the technology community a great deal. I'm sure that Steve has left a great legacy at Apple to keep the tradition of greatness going.

Here's a simple piece that I made in honor of Steve Jobs.

R.I.P, Steve. You inspired me. Now I'm so sad.

A great man steve jobs change the world,while went away now,so sad..

Lincoln Nebraska
    late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
    Strange to be this sad over the passing of a person I have never met but......Thank you Mr. Jobs for giving us all you did.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam

Modesto, Ca.
    iMac late 2007 10.11.b4, iMac 2008 10.10.5, Macbook2007 10.7.5, Mac Mini 10.7.5, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!
    Thank you Printerman for posting that. Brought back some memories.

What an amazing man!
    Doesn't seem fair that one man gets 80+ years on earth and Steve got so many less. Really, really sad and I'll always wonder what "else" his brilliant mind would have thought of!

Thread Information