New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Rumors and Reports Discuss what's going on with Apple in this forum

New OS X 10.7.2 build and iCloud beta 7 released to developers

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

OneMoreThing...

OneMoreThing... is a splendid one to beholdOneMoreThing... is a splendid one to beholdOneMoreThing... is a splendid one to beholdOneMoreThing... is a splendid one to beholdOneMoreThing... is a splendid one to beholdOneMoreThing... is a splendid one to beholdOneMoreThing... is a splendid one to beholdOneMoreThing... is a splendid one to behold

New OS X 10.7.2 build and iCloud beta 7 released to developers

Quote:
Another seed of OS X Lion 10.7.2 has been released to developers, this time with a build number of 11C37. The first 10.7.2 build was released just a few days after OS X Lion's public launch, and Apple still has not provided any developer seeds of 10.7.1.

Apple has also pushed out the seventh version of the iCloud developer beta. iCloud is due for public release in the fall, alongside iOS 5 and, likely, the 10.7.2 release of OS X Lion.

Meanwhile, based on historical Mac OS X releases, a 10.7.1 bugfix update for Lion should be released any day now. Between Mac OS X Jaguar and Snow Leopard the average time between the 10.x release and a 10.x.1 update has been just over 18 days; as of this writing it's been 23 days since Lion's launch. The longest gap between a 10.x release and the 10.x.1 update was 25 days, back in 2002 (though 10.1's gap was much longer, 10.2 was really the first version of Mac OS X that was in widespread use, so I haven't included it in this analysis).

Both 10.7.2 and the iCloud beta are available to download now from Apple's developer center.

New OS X 10.7.2 build and iCloud beta 7 released to developers originally appeared on TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog on Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:15:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Source*|*Permalink*|*Email this*|*Comments
Read more

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr
QUOTE Thanks
harryb2448

harryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i5 2.7GHz OS X.9.4 and OS X.10

Let's hope they have done something about the Magic Mouse and Lion for Mac Pro users.

Hang on to those original install discs like grim death! Using OS X.7 or later make a bootable USB thumb drive before running Installer!
QUOTE Thanks
alainay4957

alainay4957 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2010 macbook pro I7 2.66ghz 8gb ram and 500gb hd, mac mini 2011 i5

im glad to hear that it will be coming out any time soo to fix some of the issues

Alain M Aymerich
QUOTE Thanks
Borix

Borix is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: MBP 13" & iPod Touch

I am missing one directory on my nas, could this be a lion problem?
(The directory is still there if i go there via "go to folder")
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borix View Post
I am missing one directory on my nas, could this be a lion problem?
(The directory is still there if i go there via "go to folder")
Might be, but it wouldn't be Lion, could be that your NAS software hasn't been updated to be 100% Lion compatible.

But you might also want to start a new thread since this is really off topic in this one.

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Apple opens 5 new stores in big retail push | Mac 101: Capture your signature using OS X Lion's Preview app »