Rotate monitor display
    I've noticed that the picture on the LCD is rotated slightly clockwise (similar to if you take a monitor and use its rotate function). On the little 12" screen it isn't really noticable as it's only a few pixels, but I just plugged a 19" CRT in and found that it's also rotated clockwise - but on such a large screen, it's highly noticable.

I presumed that it was a minor issue with the LCD screen itself, but going by how the CRT has the same problem (it's straight when plugged into the PC) I guess the actual display output is somehow rotated.

Are there any tweak tools that provide a rotate function to put the display how it should be?

Call Apple. My 12" PB doesn't have that problem at all, I've plugged it into a 20" TV and there was nothing wrong. It's probably something with your PB in particular. Call Apple and j00 will be teh happy.

Just tried the CRT on PC again and it does look a bit rotated, so I guess it's not the Apple after all (although its display is rotated by about 1 pixel, I couldn't justify paying for AppleCare so they'd probably tell me to eff off)

Ahh, OK. So it's fine now?

Well, it's not the PB anyway (LCD is still rotated by like 0.1 but I can handle that) Thanks for the suggestion

Thread Information