New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

MacBook Pro - Where the new macbook pro

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

czarthp

czarthp is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: macbook 2.0ghz santa rosa

I know the pro is said to be due for an update and it seems like yesterday would have been the perfect time show it off, yet nothing seems like the new trackpad feature should be on the pro wheneve they update them. What do yal think of no macbook pro announcement yesterday?
QUOTE Thanks
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

This is why you should take predictions as worth a grain of salt.

The MacBook Pro was updated recently with the Santa Rosa chipset and LED backlighting. I don't believe many, if any, of the rumor sites were speculating about a MacBook Pro update.

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

I wasn't even expecting a new MBP. I thought the MBA was a stretch.

Other than maybe making it any thinner, if possible, there's not much they could do to improve the design IMHO.

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Problem: monitoring all sound from mic | Macbook Pro or new Mac Pro? »