New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

MacBook Pro - Touch Screen

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

gadgetsboyj

gadgetsboyj is on a distinguished road

I found a site called Troll Touch Touchscreens and they offer touch screen Macbooks. I'm looking for a mod to make a new Shipped-with-Leopard MacBook Pro Touch Screen. I e-mailed them to ask and if I find anything Ill tell you but just asking you if you have a better/cheaper solution
QUOTE Thanks
louishen

louishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver

wait until MacExpo in January and see what Steve Jobs has up his sleeve
QUOTE Thanks
JerrfyLube

JerrfyLube is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP 2.4 Santa Rosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by louishen View Post
wait until MacExpo in January and see what Steve Jobs has up his sleeve
I doubt they'd put out a touch screen MBP...but i wont doubt that they will put out out a touch screen laptop/tablet of some sort in the near future.
QUOTE Thanks
iLewis08

iLewis08 is an unknown at this point

i have seen, a 3d render of an imac i think it was, looked like the iphone a bit and was touch, looked very professional and the piece will try to find the video and post it up.

QUOTE Thanks
iLewis08

Hey guys i found the video here it is have fun watchin, it looks class maybe one day but till knw i can only dream lol, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EijaY753Ds

QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLewis08 View Post
Hey guys i found the video here it is have fun watchin, it looks class maybe one day but till knw i can only dream lol, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EijaY753Ds
That video gets on my nerves when it says "wouldn't it be nice if the makers of the iPhone also made a computer?" Yeah, buddy, they've made a few before . . .

If they come out with a tablet convertible, I may have to sell my MBP and get one! What would they call since Touch is out: MacTouch?

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
captaindan

captaindan will become famous soon enough

you mean the itablet?
QUOTE Thanks
iLewis08

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
That video gets on my nerves when it says "wouldn't it be nice if the makers of the iPhone also made a computer?" Yeah, buddy, they've made a few before . . .

If they come out with a tablet convertible, I may have to sell my MBP and get one! What would they call since Touch is out: MacTouch?
Yeah i agree i got a bit cross when i seen that, but i dont get it cause for someone to do the modelling and all they would have to be an apple fan. So maybe he just wasnt good at english, but neither am i lol

QUOTE Thanks
MACyMouse

MACyMouse has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MBP 15" 2006 | 2011 21.5in iMac-1tb-i5-12gig | iPhone 3gs

Seen this one yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myi8V...eature=related
QUOTE Thanks
iLewis08

To be honest i cant really see that being really, but if it is cool like

QUOTE Thanks
NPuter

NPuter is a jewel in the roughNPuter is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACyMouse View Post
this almost makes me want to create a youtube account just to comment that it is actually real
the guy even says that it is a troll touch and everyone is still saying...
"allmost looks real!"
"obviously fake"
"lol that was cvool but i could see teh pointer..."
"ake. nice try though"

"The forums are not only a place to have questions answered, they are a place to be part of a community..."
QUOTE Thanks
Tryx

Tryx is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.5Gz Late 2009 duo prosseser

how about putting OSX on a ipad instead?

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Macbook Harddisk or Harddrive? | Docking Stations for Macbook 13" »