New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

MacBook - Combo Drive noise while sleeping..

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Ramacher

Ramacher is on a distinguished road

I'm talking about the sound when you startup the macbook or wake it from sleep...

anyways when its in sleep mode (lid closed and white life fading in and out) the combo drive randomly makes that noise. Its getting really annoying cuz sometimes when i'm up late studying and i shut the screen, it goes to sleep, then i try to go to sleep but then it makes that **** sound and i wake up, start falling back asleep and theres the sound again..

anyone got a clue?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Finally buying a Macbook... | upgrade question ? »