I got a MacBook while on my trip to Hong Kong, and now I am using it back in Hungary, but it only has the American/Japanese tip for the adapter, and the English/Hong Kong type extension cable.

In Hungary we use the Continental EU type plug, which I only found as a TIP type in the Apple World Traveller kit, which also includes 5 other types which I will never use.

I am thinking on getting something like the extension cable, which plugs into the adapter like the TIP does, but is a bit longer, so I dont have to have the adapter right on the power-bar or wall socket.

The MacBook had one in the box, but only for the UK/HK type of plugs.

Is there any place I can purchase this?