Thread: Which one?

Gamer
    Question Construction???
    Okay high, I'm going into college and I know how good the iBook is with it's rubber mounted hard drive and bullot proof plastic. I like it, but I need some more power and was thinking of a powerbook they look good and have a sturdy case to them that is about all I know about there construction. I was wondering if the Powerbook has some of these same sturdy constuction features of the iBook?

P.S.- Remember it has to liver throught my backpack with heavy books banging against it and my busy life with out marking the screen first time out.

Thanks!

Specs:
    Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    From what i've heard, the build quality of the PB is just as good as that of the ibook, plus the casing is a robust aluminium, which should withstand life inside a rucksack...

But maybe just get the PB and a protective cover for it (www.tucano.it has some nice ones available through apple.com)

daxdagr8t
    i have a 12inpb, and i bring it to school everyday.i think the pb is as just durable or even durable than the ibook.i mean as long as you protect it properly then u dont have to worry about it gettiong banged up.a nice padded laptop bag will do.

Specs:
    MacBook 2.4Ghz Black 4GB;iPod Touch 8GB;iPod mini 4GB silver;Logitech MX1000;
    Quote Originally Posted by Aptmunich
    From what i've heard, the build quality of the PB is just as good as that of the ibook, plus the casing is a robust aluminium, which should withstand life inside a rucksack...
    i think the pb is made of titanium not aluminum,
    Mac OSX is the bomb :bomb:
    The Gadget Cast Gadgets.in

tariq
    No its an Aluminum case. The previous generation of PowerBooks are Titanium.

TylerMoney
    yurp, the new are aluminium.

Thread Information