New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

MacBook Pro - Cleaning the screen and case

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

airwalk331

airwalk331 is on a distinguished road

I was wondering what kind of products etc. you guys use to clean your screen and/or metal casing?

I'm not worried about scratches on either as I have none but fingerprints etc.
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

I just use a dry microfiber cloth on the screen and a slightly damp one for the case. My case is plastic, so the way I clean my screen may not apply to your aluminum casing.

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
MacKid

MacKid is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: MBP LED 15" SR 2.2GHz, 4GB RAM, 160GB HDD, NIVIDIA 8600M GT 128MB

I use Monster LCD Cleaner and a microfiber cloth for my screen. For the aluminum casing I spray windex on a paper towel and wipe it down. Remember to always spray the cleaner on the towel before you wipe your screen or casing.

Some people use water on their screen, NEVER use water! Unless it's dionized. Tap water has minerals that will ruin your screen.

Hope this helps!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Sound not working | best 2gb rams?? »