New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

MacBook - macbook casing, black one

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Thread Tools

Member Since: May 22, 2007
Posts: 11
denajapan is on a distinguished road

denajapan is offline
Ive got a black Macbook and had it for about a year or so, just recently i noticed the casing had chipped off a little bit on the bottom left, where your wrist would rest and where the little ridge at the top of the screen meets the corner when closing the laptop, the crack is about the same size as this ridge as well

i havent dropped or knocked it so im just wondering if there have been reports of this type of problem, also can the panel surrounding the keyboard be changed?

my pad button has started going as well, it does double or triple clicks most of the time, i'm still under warranty at the shop i bought it at so...

thank you for any help
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« screen flashes??? | Sound not working »
Thread Tools

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Starter
Last Post
MacBook impressions - trip to store kaidomac Schweb's Lounge 24 10-14-2007 01:45 PM
White or Black MacBook mab Apple Notebooks 13 06-03-2007 04:54 PM
Samsung SyncMaster 931BW Black 19" Compatibility with Macbook jshare Other Hardware and Peripherals 0 05-31-2007 10:08 PM
Got my new black Macbook, oh boy. Apfel Apple Notebooks 11 10-13-2006 07:34 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Welcome to

Create your username to jump into the discussion!

New members like you have made this community the ultimate source for your Mac since 2003!

(4 digit year)

Already a member?