MacBook Upgrade?
    I've had my iMac for about a year now and I am so happy with it. I definitely made the best decision by purchasing it and I'm now looking to purchase a new Apple laptop. A lot of people are recomending the Macbook Pro, but I really like the MacBook (b/c it's white ) . Anyway, does anyone know if any new version of the MacBook is going to come out soon like how the Aluminum version of the iMac came out? Or maybe a new version of the MacBook Pro? I really don't want to purchase one and have a newer, updated version arrive three months later, lol. Thanks in advance.

New Zealand
    Soon to be a Proud owner of a MBP in January
    There are many rumours about new MacBooks coming out very soon, very slim and aluminium, is the most common rumour.

I myself are hoping there is an update for the MacBook Pro. New Processor, Fixed Heat problem, A better graphics card, more usb ports.. etc.
    I think I like the design as it is ( It's so smexy ) .

My mum said she'll get me one late January to early Feburary, which is fine with me, because (if there is) I will get a new model of MacBook Pro, with Leopard

So bascially, unless you need it badly, *need not want* You should wait a bit, you never know what's around the corner.

MacBook Pro 15", 2.4ghz C2D 4gb RAM,320gb WD Black 7.2k RPM. + iPhone 8Gb
    i am planning to make the move from a macbook to a macbook pro as soon as the new pros come out as i need more power lol

Huntingdon,Cambridgeshire (UK)
    White Macbook 2.4ghz, 2gb ram, 160gb hd,superdrive, OSX Leopard
    there are constant rumours about new macbooks / macbook pro's i wouldn't hold your breath, the macbooks were only recently updated i tihnk a mbp update is alot more likely.

Thanks so much for the input everyone! I think I'll wait awhile before purchasing since everyone seems to be hinting a MacBook Pro update. Well, I'm going to the Apple store this Saturday for Leopard, so I'll try asking one of the representives if he/she knows anything about it.

Newport News, VA
    2.8Ghz MBP
    Don't bother, they don't know either.

2x 2.4GHz MBP. 1x old school Mac Mini.
    No one knows for sure, but the best place to check the life cycle of a product is definately

MacBook 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 320 GB 7200RPM HD
    There a lot of rumours flying around at the moment i think that the macbook's will be withus at least untill new year i mean we had the iBook for a good few years, they might update the lineup faster processers led lighting and such but i dont think a full overhaul is going to be this year

Thread Information