Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Member Since
    Oct 20, 2007
    Keyboard Protectors
    Does anyone know where i can get a Keyboard protector for the English style keyboard with the inverted L shape Enter Key. So far, i have only found the normal L shaped Enter key on most Protectors.

    if anyone has found them, pls advise.

    Many thanks!

  2. #2

    DoneDeal's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 01, 2007
    Darien, Connecticut
    MacBook Pro w/ Snow Leopard, iPhone 3GS
    nope sorry

  3. #3

    Luckykelleyk's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 17, 2007
    White Macbook 2.16 ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 120Gb hard drive, 2Gb ram

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Screen protectors actually useful?
    By victoriaashley in forum iPad Hardware and Accessories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 10:42 PM
  2. iPhone 4 screen protectors
    By fasheezy in forum iPhone Hardware and Accessories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 09:27 PM
  3. Screen protectors for iPhone 4?
    By yzfmik in forum iPhone Hardware and Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 08:38 PM
  4. screen protectors
    By typethree in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 11:46 PM
  5. SCreen Protectors on 15"
    By mimmyhonker in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2003, 04:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts