New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

MacBook - Pictures of my MacBook with a GelaSkin

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

RiDE

RiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Mac's

Below are pictures of my MacBook with the Ink Pond Gelaskin. These are fantastic! Pretty expensive for what they are but I certainly feel that I got what I paid for. Amazingly EASY application, no bubbles or wrinkles whatsoever. Perfect! Disregard the orangish dots (old camera, or maybe user error)

Well... without further adieu... I present you the inkBook!

QUOTE Thanks
walkerj

walkerj is just really nicewalkerj is just really nicewalkerj is just really nicewalkerj is just really nice
Mac Specs: 13" Macbook Pro 2.26Ghz Unibody 4G RAM 160G HDD Superdrive

Whoa, trippy. You totally got your Macbook a tattoo!

Now if it ever gets arrested the fuzz will have it's ink on file man!
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

Wow, that looks absolutely amazing! Link to where you got it from? I would definitely consider something like this if there are some good looking ones for a black Macbook

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
Eric559

Eric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: 2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.

I think it looks good. I would miss my lighted up Apple logo too much though.
QUOTE Thanks
Huey69

Huey69 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: White Macbook 2.0 ghz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric559 View Post
I think it looks good. I would miss my lighted up Apple logo too much though.
I was thinking the same thing. I would be so depressed
QUOTE Thanks
killedbyinterne

killedbyinterne will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.4 GHz C2D 160 GB HDD 2 GB RAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash View Post
Wow, that looks absolutely amazing! Link to where you got it from? I would definitely consider something like this if there are some good looking ones for a black Macbook
They're available from this website. They also have iPod gelaskins for those who are interested.

"Live hard, love harder."
QUOTE Thanks
RiDE

RiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone. The Apple shines through only when in a dark room... looks pretty cool. No Apple light whatsoever in the day/bright room.

I absolutely love how it looks. Even my wife, who couldn't care less about most-things-tech, saw it and said "Wow... THAT looks VERY nice."

Enjoy: www.gelaskins.com
QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Netty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Macky the Macbook Pro 2.3Ghz i5 4GB Ram, Mr.Pink 16GB White iPhone 4

That looks good!

QUOTE Thanks
RiDE

And to match it all up... I have the same artwork as my wallpaper.

QUOTE Thanks
jotdess

jotdess has a spectacular aura about

Nice it blends very well on the white macbook. I was thinking about picking that one up. Here is mine for my MBP. I like it. Very pricey for a sticker, but it's worth it to me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mbp_skinfront.jpg (123.9 KB, 223 views)

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
QUOTE Thanks
RiDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotdess View Post
Nice it blends very well on the white macbook. I was thinking about picking that one up. Here is mine for my MBP. I like it. Very pricey for a sticker, but it's worth it to me.
Yeah they ARE a bit pricy (I think it was $37 after freight), but I like it so much, I'm glad I paid the high price.
QUOTE Thanks
jotdess

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDE View Post
Yeah they ARE a bit pricy (I think it was $37 after freight), but I like it so much, I'm glad I paid the high price.
Totally haha. Mine took a while to get centered. It's still off somewhat, but way better than my first few attempts haha.

QUOTE Thanks
MinaMACMan

MinaMACMan is a jewel in the roughMinaMACMan is a jewel in the roughMinaMACMan is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD

They have some really nice designs on their website, BUT they are not showing any love to the Black MacBooks what a shame!

RIDE, You MacBook looks Smokin' Bro, its one of the designs I really liked on their website.

Jotdess, Your MacBook Pro looks Hot as well, that was the first I've seen that design.

You guys are making me jealous
QUOTE Thanks
jotdess

You can always buy one. I'm sure any of them will look good. I say do it, Mina.

QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

I agree, some of the colored ones would look great on a black Macbook. Some of the designs look absolutely gorgeous and I think I might seriously consider this as it's a great way to customize it

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Startup problems - Help! | iBook G4 doesnt boot up »