New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

bag to carry pb in

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Ezekel

Ezekel is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13" bmb, coreduo,2gb,80gb

i was wondering if i would be able to buy a computer sleve for my messenger bag. i dont want to buy a laptop bag cause its to noticeable and bulky.

i have this bag couldnt find a pic from old navy so i had to find it from ebay but thats my bag. would a sleeve for the bag be enough or should i get another one?

if i need another one, i would want to keep it a messenger bag that doesnt stand out. also to be used for books, notebooks pens etc.
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

witeshark will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7

Well I guess this is one of the things where you just have to try a few things out. But I can see why you don't wanna expose what's in the bag...
QUOTE Thanks
Ezekel

ya every other bag iv seen is the stand out i have a notebook in my bag type...ya testing ill just have to experiment with
QUOTE Thanks
Joeytpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekel
ya every other bag iv seen is the stand out i have a notebook in my bag type...ya testing ill just have to experiment with

get a BACKPACK for notebooks....they don't even let anyone know you're carying a notebook.....plus you can cary a lot of other stuff in it....

so far i'm going with booq
QUOTE Thanks
Ezekel

i have to say that notebook backpacks and other bags are look basiclly the same..their stiff looking..even though stiff is good for protection and everythin
QUOTE Thanks
TylerMoney

If you use that book, at least get a sleeve for your notebook; I know several people that use those types of bags, and they work great...but if you want to be sure and keep it safe, that bag isn't made to do it, so get yourself a cheap little sleep and you should be grand and good, and whatever other g word you can fill in after that...I don't feel like thinking of anymore
QUOTE Thanks
lzasitko

If you want a bit of protection look at Marewares Sportfolio. Thin neoprene and plastic to protect the screen. Pretty good and would fit inside a rucsack without problems. I got one of the Mareware Sportfolios when I bought my PowerBook (they gave it to me) but I bought a Booq for the 12" PowerBook and it is really good, a half inch of foam on all sides so should be well protected. Like it so far, except for the shoulder strap. Also like that the PowerBook goes in vertical so seems like less bulk, even though it is no smaller.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« dilemma...pls help | Powerful enough for Java development etc.? »