Mac Forums

Mac Forums (
-   Apple Notebooks (
-   -   another basic PC transition question (

frosty 05-19-2004 01:00 PM

another basic PC transition question
Lets say you want to right click and save an image. How does the mac do this?

rman 05-19-2004 01:05 PM

If you are talking with in a web browser. I believe it is a command (apple) click, but I have to check to be sure.

frosty 05-19-2004 01:13 PM

yea like when you want to save an image from an email or in a web forum.

I found this nifty keyboard link but still dont see what I want.

rman 05-19-2004 01:30 PM

I just checked it is a control click.

witeshark 05-19-2004 01:46 PM

Right and in text such as email it's command C and V to paste

lzasitko 05-19-2004 03:37 PM

Or if you have a usb mouse attached that has two buttons the right behaves the same as on a pc. I have a 2 button mouse with scroll wheel (Macally) and it works fine.

billitone 05-20-2004 12:24 AM

I have been using BENQ USB optical mouse and right click is working fine.
Better to use "regular" mouse than apple's if you've been using Windows a lot.

Check this url for more info


frosty 05-20-2004 09:48 AM

Thanks guys for the help. I figure it out finally:
click on the image then hit control twice. then the window asking copy, save to disc, and open in another window comes up.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.