New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Just ordered my new powerbook

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

wahdiatme

Hey guys (and gals) just wanted to let everybody know that I just placed my order for my graduation present. A new PB 1.5 ghz and 15gb iPod.

Anybody have any ideas of when it could arrive? Ordered tonight and live in Arkansas.
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

witeshark will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7

Congratz! Get the tracking number - Apple usually ships Fed Ex
QUOTE Thanks
WhitE_RabbiT

Hey, I just ordered mine as well (actually, just received it). I also ordered some other small things with it, choosing Apple's free shipping. I received the small things the very next day. I placed my order around 4:30PM. I was suprised to say the least.

Then, the wait for my PowerBook was about a week. The wait really wasn't shipping. I had to wait for Apple to build it (if you look on the left, you can see it's not the basic setup). Just got my book on Friday, the 7th. Couldn't be happier.

But ya, just check your order status at http://www.apple.com/store
As soon as it ships your tracking # will be there.
QUOTE Thanks
h3o

I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago, and it shipped directly from Shanghai, China via Fedex. It took about 2-3 days to process the order, then another 3 days for shipping to San Francisco.
QUOTE Thanks
prozach1576

Mine is due to arrive this morning. I had to wait about 4 business days for it to ship (I have the 9700 Pro), and then FedEx is 2 business days (although I did have to wait over the weekend). What you have to watch out for is FedEx Ground....worst service ever. When I ordered my In-Ear Headphones, it took TEN business days to get here, AFTER Apple shipped them. Horrendous.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Which would you reccommend? | iBook 600 - RAM or Hard Drive? »