New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Macbook - How long did it take to get delivered

Thread Closed

Burton8219

Burton8219 is on a distinguished road

How long does it take to get your stuff from apple delivered??? I live in New York so I would imagine that it would take some time coming all the way from California. If you could tell me where you live, what you ordered, and how long it took to get there that would be great.
Thanks,
Burton8219
MMMII

MMMII is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MB 2.6 Ghz, 4 GB ram

This I'm sure wil be an interesting thread:

I live in Las Vegas, NV and on 4/30 I ordered the following:

PowerBook G4 Battery
Macbook (specs to the side) with Logic Express pre-installed
AppleCare for above MB

5/1 my Battery arrived from CA.
5/7 my MB arrived from Shanghai, China
5/12 my AppleCare "stuff" came in
XMARLTONX

XMARLTONX has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB

A soild 7 days, standard shipping.
frosty

frosty is on a distinguished road

ordered my pro on the 4th of may and got it the 7-8th
MinaMACMan

MinaMACMan is a jewel in the roughMinaMACMan is a jewel in the roughMinaMACMan is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD

Well, Just for you to be aware, when u order ur New Mac if u have any different specs than the Stock ones they aren't shipping out of California. They are shipping from China.

I ordered My Black MacBook 2.0GHz, 2GB Ram, and Upgraded the HDD to 160GB and it was shipped from Shanghai, China

Placed Order on Wednesday April 18th 9:45 am and Received it on Monday April 23rd 9:45 am. I paid the extra $18 for Expedited shipping, which was worth it to me. I am in Wilmington, NC by the way

The wait is a killer, but when u open the box its well worth it.
OSURico112

OSURico112 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Black Macbook 2ghz C2D, 2gig Ram, 120gig HD / 60gig Black Ipod Video / 2nd Gen Ipod Shuffle

I live in Columbus Ohio.

Shipped out of Shanghai, China at 4:25pm on Monday April 23rd. Arrived Wednesday April 25th at 9:55am. Standard Shipping.

CPU 2ghz C2D Black Mackbook/2gigs Ram/120gigHDD
Camera Canon Digital Rebel XT (350D)
Lenses Canon 18mm-55mm/100mm Macro/75-300mm/70-200f/4L/10-22 UWA
Check Out My Work
Netty4mac

Netty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Macky the Macbook Pro 2.3Ghz i5 4GB Ram, Mr.Pink 16GB White iPhone 4

Oh man, I love the anticipation of waiting for something to be delivered, especially a macbook. I used to get so excited when I'd get my ipods delivered!

eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

mine took about 5 minutes - for someone to retrieve it from the back from of the apple store.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
steven11

steven11 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MacBook 2.4Ghz 4Gig Ram 250Gig HD

I sent my macbook off to applecare for a repair and had it back inless tha 48 hours. It really kinda creeped me out. But I was thankful!
Sames

Sames is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook - 120gb HD, 2.0ghz, 1gb Ram.

From the time i placed my order to the time it arrived from china was 6 days.
marsnet29

marsnet29 is on a distinguished road

I ordered my new 17 inch Macbook Pro on March 3rd and still have not received and it still has not shipped. Tried to contact Apple since this is the third system I have ordered that have had excessive delays. I love how everyone always says California is where there stuff shipped from, my friend works for fedex and said that all Apple has is a return center in California when your packages are labeled and track through Cali they actually come from China on shipments to Bloomington, CA. Everytime I have ordered from them, including the compnent video cable I ordered from my touch tracked as Shanghai but showed the Laguna address. Whatever the deals is it really sucks when you are trying to run a business and you have to wait weeks for a system that can handle what you need because you have to change a piece of hardware. I tried going to the store and every guy in there was a "better than you jerk", so I chose to buy my machine direct. Only after I informed of what an idiot he was and where he could stick his attitude. I guess all of this is the price you pay for a good computer, that has become part of some trend.
macfrik

macfrik is on a distinguished road

I ordered my new MacBook Pro (spec on the bottom) on the day it was launched and it took me about 3 days to get it. Fyi, it was shipped from Shanghai, China.

Mac Specs:
2.93 15" MBP 8GB 256 SSD / 3.06 iMac 24" Early 2008 / iMac G4 1.25Ghz 2GB RAM / iPod touch 32GB 2nd gen / BB Bold.
RoarinRow

RoarinRow is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: Mid 2009 MBP 13"

I'm glad I found this thread. I didn't realize that my new unit would have to come all the way from Shanghai, China.

It would have been faster for me to just buy my new/anticipated MPB 13" from the local Apple Store lol.

I ordered mine on Sunday and still waiting. Per UPS, it's stuck at Customs in Kentucky waiting for approval. Now the date went from 12/2 to unknown. Doh!

Mid 2009 MBP 13" 2.53 GHz 4GB 320GB HD MAC OS 10.6.2
iPhone 3GS 32GB
Periculum

Periculum is an unknown at this point

For me it took 14-18 days or something like that. I live in Europe though.

Thread Closed

« how to import .ISO disk into my mac? | Temprature »