New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

replacement rubber ibook feet

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

lsuperguy

You know the little rubber feet that are in each corner of the bottom of the ibook? Well one of mine fell out and I lost it, thus causing a bunch of little scratches all over that corner of my otherwise beautiful 4 month old ibook. Does anyone have any cleaver ideas on how i can get a replacement or another way to fix this little problem?

thanks
QUOTE Thanks
rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

You can try the Apple Store (brick and mortar store).

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!
QUOTE Thanks
alejandrico

alejandrico is on a distinguished road

Go to a hardware store, stapples, office depot, walt-mart,....
There you can buy pads of different sizes that adhere to surfaces, this will replace your missing rubber
QUOTE Thanks
GLJones

GLJones is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 1.6 ghz G5, Dual Monitors / 17" PowerBook 1.33 / 12" iBook

I lost a foot last week and I just dropped by the Apple Store and they gave me a small bag with several feet and a tube of super glue in it.

Just ask...it's free.

Jerry
QUOTE Thanks
lsuperguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLJones
I lost a foot last week and I just dropped by the Apple Store and they gave me a small bag with several feet and a tube of super glue in it.

Just ask...it's free.

Jerry
Awesomem sounds like a plan...looks like I'm going to stop by the Apple Store this week.
QUOTE Thanks
lsuperguy

Just went to the store today...they didnt give me a whole bag, but I got my free replacement.

MISSION ACOMPLISHED
QUOTE Thanks
s3pt1k

Quote:
Originally Posted by alejandrico
Go to a hardware store, stapples, office depot, walt-mart,....
There you can buy pads of different sizes that adhere to surfaces, this will replace your missing rubber
With as much money as I spent on my iBook (tight budget) I would want genuine Apple parts only. That's just me I guess.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« G4 12'' keyboard and screen dead pixel | ibook newbie question »