Shoulder bag for MBP

Shoulder bag for MBP
    I saw a link once that had a bunch of links to places where you could buy bags/cases for your MBP. Since then I have lost this link. I searched the forums and I am came up with nothing. If anyone has this link, would be awesome!

If not, I am looking for a nice leather shoulder bag to carry my MBP in. Anyone have links to leather shoulder bags? Most of the links I saw when I searched forum were for canvas or sleeves.

Thanks out there!

Shoulder bag for MBP
    Specs:
    20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
    Yea and when you are ordering see if they have a spare pair of balls lying around for you to buy...:p

I am of course kidding and to a degree spamming your thread, but karma will get me back one day!
    Damien Healy
    iMac 20" OSX 10.4.9 Tiger | thebigman87.com |

Shoulder bag for MBP

Got some noodicles laying around. In all sizes, small-to-extra large. I like to swap them in and out depending on the weather, and the outfit of course! Is it a faux pas to have a black bag with brown shoes?

P.S.....nice hat :black:

Shoulder bag for MBP

Specs:
    MBP CD 1.83/2ghz/7200 100g + Mini 2ghz C2D 2gb + Mini 1.42ghz G4 + PM 7200/120 + Newton OMP
    I don't know if it's against the rules to post to another forum, but I've had this link bookmarked since I ordered my MBP a year ago:

http://forums.macnn.com/69/powerbook...leeve-your-pb/

I personally have gone through three different bags:
    Brenthaven Metro: A perfect bag for traveling to the coffee shop. Protects the MBP and has just enough room for a few (small) folders, your power supply, and a small bluetooth mouse (such as my IOGear Mini Mouse).

I dropped it because I had pre-ordered...
    Targus 15" radius Messenger: Even better in many ways and a bit more stylish. It doesn't have the soft protection that the Brenthaven has, but it comes with a removable sleeve when you just want to carry your laptop. It also has a bit more storage, but not too much.

It also has a nifty pouch in the back for an iPod.

With these two bags, I was purposefully trying to avoid getting a bag large enough to carry my entire library of books and catalog of DVDs, as I had done in the past. Why get a 6 pound notebook and carry an additional 30 pounds of stuff with you? These two bags prevented me from doing that.

However, I then started commuting by bus and needed room for a book to read, a water bottle, and an umbrella (I live in Seattle), so I then upgraded to:

SwissGear Maxxum: This is the perfect commuter bag, which unfortunately does allow me to carry the kitchen sink with me (which means that I often do). However, the side pockets for a water bottle and umbrella are really convenient. plus it's got a small top-side pocket for my iPod and ear canal phones.

I'm sure there are plenty of threads laying about with more opinions than you care to read.

Happy hunting!

Shoulder bag for MBP

Specs:
    MBP CD 1.83/2ghz/7200 100g + Mini 2ghz C2D 2gb + Mini 1.42ghz G4 + PM 7200/120 + Newton OMP
    ...and with that, I just realised that you are looking for leather. Ah well, there should be some listed in the first link in my post at least!

Shoulder bag for MBP
    High Wycombe, Just outside London, England
    Specs:
    20" iMac 2.0Ghz, 2Gb RAM Early 2006, 30Gb iPod 5th Gen. 15" MacBookPro, 2.33GHz
    I have a Crumpler laptop satchel style bag. it holds everything that I need and is by far the best bag that I have ever owned.

Try here for the UK store.

Shoulder bag for MBP
    Specs:
    27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Say_Cheese View Post
    I have a Crumpler laptop satchel style bag. it holds everything that I need and is by far the best bag that I have ever owned.

Try here for the UK store.
    Wow, that is one messed up website! I love it!! Nice bags too.

Thread Information