Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    celtictricky's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 06, 2007
    Edge of the Cotswold (Just next to Liz's Gaff!!!)
    Macbook Pro, 2gb, 250gb HD
    UK Syle keyboard protector

    Does anyone know where I can get a keyboard protector for my Macbook - has to be UK style layout though (Funny shape <ENTER> key).

    I've seen lots of US style keyboard covers, but have failed to find a UK spec one?

    Any help?



  2. #2

    symondavis's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 29, 2006
    Southampton, UK
    MacBook(W) 2Gb, 2Ghz & Bluetooth Mighty Mouse, Now my Apple glows colours, Red Apple and Green Leaf.
    I know what you mean. I'm also looking.

    I know Amazon have the iSkin keyboard silicon cover but unsure if it's the 'L' shape enter.

    I'm after a full top cover item as I've just had my palm rest and screen surround replaced due to defect with the old plastic.

    I wanna keep it super clean.
    On a crusade to get all household electricals in Apple white!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Stop keyboard protector from moving?
    By Lapsang Leaf in forum Other Hardware and Peripherals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2013, 12:46 PM
  2. Palmguard Protector and Keyboard Protector for Non-Unibody MBP?
    By misscaliente08 in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 04:56 PM
  3. Keyboard protector..
    By dross333 in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 02:11 AM
  4. Powerbook Keyboard Protector
    By roadracr in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 02:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts