New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

VIrus'

Thread Closed

The Giver

If I used KaZaA for videos (bad videos), and I have Mac oS X with 2004 NOrton Anti, would I get virus'?
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

there has yet to be a virus fo OS X. All of the viruses that you would get on Kazaa are designed for windows

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
lnetubaplyr

So then running norton is worthless? waow. Its nice to know there arn't viruses, but kinda wish i hadn't wasted the money
The Giver

so I can download videos, music on Kazaa without any worries?
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold

yea it is pretty much pointless but who knows maybe someday could make a virus that could wipe out the entire mac community and you would be one of the few safe people

The Giver

kAzaa isnt for mac? i need a link for it then to download.
trpnmonkey41

there is no kazaa for mac

go to versiontracker.com and try out acquisition or limewire....they are the most popular

muso

muso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Pwnt

Guys, this isn't the place to discuss illegal activities. Viruses, yes - but not which p2p software to use to get 'bad videos'.

I'm in your forums, writing sentences in a grammatically acceptable manner.

Thread Closed

« 12" powerbook heat !help! | Processor Speed when running PS 7 »