Powerbook 1400cs
    I aquired one of these in a game of chance (OK, it was given to me, but the other way sounds better). It doesn't come with any kind of networking adaptor except an AppleTalk thingy, though it does have 2 PC card slots.

All the networking PC cards that I have don't seem to have Mac drivers, and I can't really seem to find any drivers anywhere for Mac PC they even exist? Is it possible to get an appletalk <-> Ethernet adaptor of some sort? Or, does anyone know where this mythical ethernet adaptor addon thing that goes in a hole in the back can be found?

Thanks in advance.

I had a 1400cs for a while ...Mine already had the ethernet card installed when I bought it, so I can attest to their existence I have seen them on eBay from time to time. There are also some online stores for PowerBook parts, but I think they are mostly for G3 or higher, but its worth a shot I guess:
    Posting and YOU|Forum Community Guidelines|The Apple Product Cycle|Forum Courtesy

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Thread Information