Thread: Info wanted on ibooks.
02-18-2004, 08:32 PM #1
Info wanted on ibooks.
- Member Since
- Feb 18, 2004
- North Derbyshire, United Kingdom
- 12" 1.33 GHz PowerBook w/SuperDrive, 60GB HDD, 1.25G RAM.
Hi there, this is my first of what could be many healthy(and not too boring) posts on this forum. I am soon going to be purchasing a 12" ibook, the factors being that i want something for portability, the price range, and also i'll be buying a powermac at the end of the year. I have a few options where to get my ibook, either from the online apple store(UK) or when i go to New York for a holiday soon with my wife. My questions being are:
1. I want to upgrade the ibook for more ram and a bigger hard drive, how do i check the ibook for the extra ram and bigger hard drive? i dont want to get conned.
2. If i do decide to get one from New York, can anybody point out any good shops in Mahattan?
02-18-2004, 11:01 PM #2lzasitkoGuestibook infoOriginally Posted by citystar2k
To get information on the hard drive click on the icon for the drive and go to the file menu and get info. This will tell you how big the drive partition is and the used space etc.
Can't help you with were to shop in Manhattan
02-19-2004, 12:16 AM #3
Originally Posted by citystar2k
- Member Since
- Jul 21, 2003
- Coruscant, Galactic Republic
- 14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
I would suggest going even if you decide not to buy there - Apple Stores are fun places to visit.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By mickibob in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2013, 08:24 AM
By OneMoreThing... in forum Apple Rumors and ReportsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-19-2012, 07:27 PM
By Karen Nicholson in forum iPod Hardware and AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 07-25-2010, 04:56 PM
By myekim in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2009, 08:46 AM
By Paul G in forum Images, Graphic Design, and Digital PhotographyReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2008, 04:17 PM