Specs:
    Ibook G4, 14.1,768mb,1.2ghz,60 gig, cdrw/dvd slot drive,extreme card
    I have a bluetooth adaptor and can't get the drivers help!!!
    Hey there everyone, I am new to this forum and new to MAC totally.. I have jaguar 10.2.8 and for some reason I can't get my bluetooth adaptor to work, it is a usb. When i first got the I book it had tiger, well i didn't get tiger with it so i put jaguar back on it. being new i didn't know if there was a difference or not.. anyway i have a targus acb10 bluetooth adaptor and it works fine but in mac jag i can't get the drivers, I have tried updating all the stuff from mac for this os and with no avail.. Can someone help me with this problem?? I really like using my bluetooth stuff..

i would try to get a copy of tiger and run that on your ibook, you will be happier with that OS in my opinion.
    white Macbook 1.83 GHz Core Duo/ 2 GB ram/ 60 GB HDD/ Wireless bluetooth mouse/ JBL Speakers

Specs:
    yeah, i would love to have a copy but i am tapped out.. I sold my 1.73 centrino laptop with a 15.4 in widescreen and wifi and dual layer dvd burner with 512 ddr2 to buy this 800mhz ibook with 384 megs and a 30 gig drive, I gave up a 100gb drive, I did this to come to mac lol.. Now I am finding out that if u want the nice things u have to upgrade the os instead of just getting updates, I will just have to wait thanks man.. I gave 415 for this ibook, but it looks new and from what I can tell runs nice..

once you get the new os, i am sure you will really love your new mac.. the thing just works, and never starts to run slow where you would eventually have to restart the computer like you would have to do with windows. my macbook still runs the same as when i got it out of the box.
    white Macbook 1.83 GHz Core Duo/ 2 GB ram/ 60 GB HDD/ Wireless bluetooth mouse/ JBL Speakers

Specs:
    so far i love my little 800mhz, what speed is this compared to in windows?? I will post in the wtb maybe someone has a copy for sale.. thanks..

You can get Panther 10.3.9 on Ebay pretty cheap. I did the same thing; I love the hardware. It feels so solid and it just works; no reboots, no missing dlls, no malware (yet), etc. It runs solid and does quite a bit; keep your gaming to your consol.

Do a couple of googles for "best/essential mac apps/games" and you will get a lot out of it.

Specs:
    thanks, done fixed this problem, got me a 1.2 g4 mac laptop so i sold the g3.. Thanks
    My very 2nd mac.... Ibook G4 14.1 inch screen 1.2ghz processor... I don't want to ever go back to PC...

Thread Information