Brighton UK
    MBP C2D 2GB, 24" imac 4GB
    Jerky trackpad + other minor issues

Ive had my C2D MBP for 2 days now, and there is one very annoying thing I have noticed. The trackpad seems very jerky esspecally when I raise my finger to click on something.
    Is there any way I can reduce the sensitivity of it somehow? Its getting a little annoying. I will reduce the speed and see if thats any better.

Also, my screen doesnt quite sit flush against the laptop when its closed, but I believe this is a known issue with all of them.

Anyother thing is that there is one stuck pixel on the screen, but im not hugely bothered about this as I cant even see it really.

For all of these issues, do you think I should get a replacement? Also, the eject key doesnt seem as flush to the rest of the keys, and it seems a little bent.

Apart from that everything is great.
    Admin of the 3G Forum

take it into an apple store. You paid so much for this notebook, why deal with these problems? Usually apple replaces something if you've brought the item in 3 times and the issue or issues are still there, or other issues arrise from the repair.

Trackpad issue: make sure your hands aren't sweaty, have lotion, or oil. make sure nothing else is touching the trackpad... wrist, another finger, jewelry, etc... ? that's all it says on apple.

Thread Information