thoughtout.biz
    MagStay Pro for MacBoook Pro
    I will post this once so that MacBook PRO "Mac-Forums" readers know about this new item.

The APPLE MagSafe connector is a well thought out design allowing easy disconnections of power cords when unintentionally pulled, sometimes too easy.

With MagStay PRO you will no longer have an unintentionally disconnecting MagSafe power connector while using your laptop on your lap or other casual positions, including your laptop bag while charging.

I never have a problem with it coming out. If it does, I just put it back on. Kinda like painting a mirror black, isn't it?

"With MagStay PRO you will no longer have an unintentionally disconnecting MagSafe power connector while using your laptop on your lap". Instead you'll have a busted Mac.

Specs:
    15" Powerbook G4 24" iMac iPhone 3Gs
    ...and it wastes a USB slot. :/

...and when you think about it, you risk damaging the USB slot if something were to yank it forcefully enough.
    I try to Command+Shift+/ when I can.
    They're - Their - There | Two - Too - To | You're - Your | MAC - Mac
    I was on the M-F honor roll for October, 2006.

thoughtout.biz
    Guys, the total intention of MagStay is to use casually while on your lap or in your laptop bag, please think about for a second.

Specs:
    Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
    I have accidently ripped my one while it was on my lap, however, I feel that if it didnt' it might cause slight damage to the system, or the cord, so I am happy it does. I am also not willing to give up a usb slot for this.

Also, this is considered spam, please read the forum rules. A link to which is in my sig.
    My Website
    Blog
    I love my hosting company!
    I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006

Specs:
    MacBook
    Quote Originally Posted by ripfrankwhite
    I never have a problem with it coming out. If it does, I just put it back on. Kinda like painting a mirror black, isn't it?

"With MagStay PRO you will no longer have an unintentionally disconnecting MagSafe power connector while using your laptop on your lap". Instead you'll have a busted Mac.
    Exactly.
    Plus this is borderline Spam:
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Rules
    Spam: No Soliciting / Adverstising / Spamming. This includes advertising for your own site or forum. Use the Buy, Sell, or Trade forum for all private sales. The staff reserves the sole right of determining what is spam at Mac-Forums.com.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

thoughtout.biz
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerBookG4
    I have accidently ripped my one while it was on my lap, however, I feel that if it didnt' it might cause slight damage to the system, or the cord, so I am happy it does. I am also not willing to give up a usb slot for this.

Also, this is considered spam, please read the forum rules. A link to which is in my sig.
    PowerBookG4,
    It might have caused damage if it didn't, you are right, no argument there (but did you really have that problem with you G4?). It will NOT be a product for everyone, we know.

This is NOT considered spam, this is within topic and not repetitive.

Advertising-yes, we are guilty. (Honestly I did not read the "advertising" caveat portion of the rules, sorry)

Thread Information