New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Macbook - battery prob maybe

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

devast8or

devast8or is on a distinguished road

Okay so i thought when charging my macbook while using it the little light on the cord goes green when its fully charged, but my macbook doenst fully charge it sits at 99% while im using it. Should it be that way i dont remember or should it fully charge then just run off the power cord ??? help please :doctor:
QUOTE Thanks
devast8or

oh i forgot to say it will fully charge when the machine is off and the light goes green indicating that it has been charged
QUOTE Thanks
sursuciofla

Don't worry about it, it is a battery thing, something to do with cycles or whatever. I will try to find it on the Apple website...but don't worry everbody's does that. It is normal.
QUOTE Thanks
devast8or

Really? im just wondering if its a bad battery because my dell started to do the same thing with its battery then i got a new one and it was fine but i dont know if everyones is the same i guess its okay thats for looking on the website for me sursuciofla
QUOTE Thanks
sursuciofla

Okay here is the thread I was looking for....read this one, post #5:

99% charged
QUOTE Thanks
devast8or

Quote:
Originally Posted by sursuciofla
Okay here is the thread I was looking for....read this one, post #5:

99% charged
cool thanks so much for finding that out for me look at apple thinking of everything to keep the life of my macbook in tip top shape :black:
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Hard Drive Upgrade... External ? or Internal ? | Macbook Pro 15" lcd panel(s)?? »