Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Member Since
    Oct 30, 2005
    Circular Rubber Pads
    On my iBooks base, I seem to have lost one of the circular rubber pads that stick to each corner to stop the laptop from moving when on a surface. Does anyone know where I can buy some spares?


  2. #2

    ByzantineRemnant's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 15, 2004
    MacPro, MBP C2D, iMac G4
    I dont know of any places, try searching on google or ebay.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    That happened to me a few months back. One of them discolored for some reason and eventually fell off..did not where it was! Then when I sent my iBook in for repairs it came back with a new one..don't know who put it on there! lol

  5. #5

    coach_z's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 23, 2004
    North NJ
    i dont have no mac's

    they also have white ones if you just search for "FEET" the white ones require a spudger though, i do wonder what a spudger is
    MoTM honor roll...
    i dont remember

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Circular text
    By Pat910art in forum Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 08:26 PM
  2. Tiny circular holes in upper left corner of Macbook Pro
    By osubeanbags in forum Switcher Hangout
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 02:29 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 06:43 PM
  4. Little circular connectors on bottom
    By Chimpur in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 04:00 PM
  5. New 12" PB - Little Rubber Pads on Screen
    By Insimbi in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 06:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts