Smile Looking for a case/sleeve
    I just got my new 13" macbook and now I need a case to protect it! I've been pouring over old threads searching for a new case/sleeve. At the moment I have my sights set on a be-ez LArobe Color protection sleeve

It appears they are available for 13.3" macbooks (thought I'm not sure that doesn't mean put your 13" in the 15" case), but be-ez products are not currently available in the US. Can anyone point me in the direction of an online retailer who will ship to the US?

I would also like to read opinions on this case from owners. I'm a SAHM and I don't have to travel a lot with my computer, so I really don't need something super duty. I love a little color. It makes me smile! I had a Marware Sportfolio for my 15" ibook and was very pleased with it, I'm just looking for something a little more interesting this time around.

todd51
    I have a case similar to this one:

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...lm=TJ702LL%2FA

Only mine was bought at an Apple store, it's still meant for Apple based notebooks. Mine is also orange, but it works great!

Todd,
    I was looking at those, but I'd like something else besides a black exterior. Thanks for the tip though.

Specs:
    13" MacBook (White), 1GB RAM, 80GB HD | iPod Video 30GB| iPod Nano 1GB
    Hey fiwi, you might want to look at the other thread on sleeves we have going. I'm also a woman who didn't want an nondescript black sleeve---my choice is in the thread.

todd51
    Fiwi,

My Incase is a burnt orange color. There are other colors. My mom picked this one up for me when she was in New York at an Apple store. She said there was a lime green, black, and I believe a blue color. Try searching the net for "incase apple notebook" or something.

Edit: Here is what mine is like and I love it!

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL....8.25.7.11.1.3

If you search for Incase Nylon Sleeve in the search bar in the Apple website it shows a silver color and a black. I know they have other colors, but I didn't see them on the website. I like the burnt orange color :mac:

Unhappy
    I just heard back from be-ez.

We release LArobe Macbook 13.3 in Pink/Grey(inside) - Green/Grey(inside) - Blue/Grey(inside) - Classic - Black&white.
    You can have an overview of the color and PartNumber with the e-catalogue available in products section on http://www.be-ez.com/.

We make the choice not to release the Grey/pink model and coordonate pouch.

But new collection is going to be released on Apple Expo'06 ( 12-16th Sept.)
    Do not hesitate to visit our website on 20Sept to have the Online report about What's new in Ae'06.

We plan to open email order in USA within SEPT'06.
    Stay tuned to our Stocklist update ( http://www.be-ez.com/where.html )
    I'm so disappointed!

Specs:
    Macbook Black with 2gb of RAM
    Try http://foofshop.com/
    I got one for my macbook and ipod. They are really cool. Something a little different.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiwi
    I just got my new 13" macbook and now I need a case to protect it! I've been pouring over old threads searching for a new case/sleeve. At the moment I have my sights set on a be-ez LArobe Color protection sleeve

It appears they are available for 13.3" macbooks (thought I'm not sure that doesn't mean put your 13" in the 15" case), but be-ez products are not currently available in the US. Can anyone point me in the direction of an online retailer who will ship to the US?

I would also like to read opinions on this case from owners. I'm a SAHM and I don't have to travel a lot with my computer, so I really don't need something super duty. I love a little color. It makes me smile! I had a Marware Sportfolio for my 15" ibook and was very pleased with it, I'm just looking for something a little more interesting this time around.

Thread Information