New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Macbook - Looking for a case!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

grahamgoh

just got my new macbook today.

i am looking for some suggestion on a really cool / good case for it.

any links?
QUOTE Thanks
macdillon

macdillon is a jewel in the roughmacdillon is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Mini Mac Intel Core Dou, 2 Gigs RAM, 100 GB hard drive.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BNWT-Space-Pod-S...QQcmdZViewItem

She doesn't get enough cocaine
She doesn't get enough hard
She doesn't get enough pure
She doesn't get enough
QUOTE Thanks
lionel

lionel will become famous soon enough

www.apple.com/store

If you go to your local store and go to notebook cases, or similer then use the filter at the top to filter all 13" macbook cases there's a nice selection there!
QUOTE Thanks
ak1nza

ak1nza will become famous soon enough

http://www.tombihn.com/

I have their horizontal sleeve and love it!

BLACK MACBOOK (2GHZ, 2GB HDD, 80GB HDD, SUPERDRIVE) <=> RED APPLE LOGO!
QUOTE Thanks
macadam

macadam is on a distinguished road

consider that the fancier bag you choose, the more 'come-and-steal-me' it will be 8^[
personally i use a 'tucano second skin' for protection (neoprene folder) and then puts it into my normal bag.

just my 2c

Mac Specs: MacBook 13.3" :: 2.0GHz White :: 2 GB RAM :: 100GB - 7.200 HDD :: full invisible shield :: wireless mighty mouse :: wireless mac-keyboard :: white Logitech usb-keyboard and lasermouse (S530 for MAC) :: Airport Extreme base station
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

Quote:
Originally Posted by macadam
consider that the fancier bag you choose, the more 'come-and-steal-me' it will be
Agreed.
I really don't think that too many people even consider that when buying a case or bag. Who cares what the bag looks like so long as it holds the notebook in it securely. Practically any bag will do... the less conspicuous looking the better.
:black:

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
devast8or

devast8or is on a distinguished road

Check out www.timbuk2.com they got some great cases and life time warrentys on all there products i have 2 of there bags and one sleeve and they have been great.
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

I got an SMT bag from radtech that has been great

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
caribiner23

caribiner23 is just really nicecaribiner23 is just really nicecaribiner23 is just really nicecaribiner23 is just really nicecaribiner23 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro Retina 13" among far too many other Apple products

I use a Booq Vyper XS sleeve for my iBook-- I like how sturdy it is, but it leaves black marks on the nice white case. I also have a Tucano Second Skin, but I worry about the fact that it's so thin when I use it in my briefcase.

My MacBook is safely ensconced in a MacBook sleeve from Waterfield Designs (http://www.sfbags.com). I can't say enough wonderful things about this case or the company who made it. The bag is tough and sturdy, and the people at Waterfield contacted me almost every day while they were working on my order.

It was one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had, and the product is superb.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« internet connection probs | How to format? »