Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help!!!

please help
    help!!!
    hello im A neewbe so bare with me ok?
    ok i got a powerbook from my school for school purposes only but i need to install programs on my eternal harddrive but i cant do this becuz the administrter block it out but i figured out that if i can get the lime wire program files like if isome one make the lime wire program files into a zip i can put it on to my external hardrive and yea so i just need some one to please install lime work for the os x macs on there laptop and please send me the zip file please i can realy use this

#1 - While I don't think this matters much, your computer is a Powerbook, while this forum is an iBook forum.

#2 - I have no clue what you said. O.O

Specs:
    iMac 2010 27" QuadI7 OSX10.11, iMac 2008 OSX10.11, MBP Late2011OSX10.11 , iPad Air, iPhone 3GS
    I hope you are not talking about Piracy. Talk about Piracy is not allowed here on Mac Forums.

please help
    i have a apple ibook g4 sorry i wasnt clear last night but i wasnt talkin bout piracy..... atleast i dont think i was i just needed the program files for limewire but i fixed it already i firgured a new way around it
    but yea thanks for not being a holes like a lot of ppl are thanks see youz l8ter

Specs:
    Mini Mac Intel Core Dou, 2 Gigs RAM, 100 GB hard drive.
    Holy run on sentance, batman.
    She doesn't get enough cocaine
    She doesn't get enough hard
    She doesn't get enough pure
    She doesn't get enough

Specs:
    i dont have no mac's
    please work on your punctuation and sentence structure. i have no clue what your problem was but im glad you got it fixed!!!!!
    -chris
    MoTM honor roll...
    when?
    i dont remember

Sydrocentric
    Holy moly. I thought you were in school!

please help
    sorry dudes,

lol i am used to aim and myspace. Im not used to using puncuation unless i need to use it. Lol i guess if i stick around i hone my skills. any way sorry again.
    ~rob

p.s ~ What i was tring to say was that i am getting home schooled. the school provided me with a i book g4. the problem that i was have was that i couldnt install any programs because they blocked that out. so i figured out a way of geting around this and that was to get the files for i.e limewire and just cut and paste the program files to my pc. i hope i am being clear now r

Hi rob,

Practising good grammar and punctuation can do you no wrong, and glad you sorted it out.

please help
    lol thanks,
    Now my new problem is that i want aim on it. but i cant because the aim program uses a host site that is blocked by content blocker. So now i need to figure out how im going to get around this new issue but then again beggers cant be choosers right? anywya thank for the lesson
    ~rob
    BTW i am a new mac user i just converted from pc and omg! i love this friggin thing it so easy to use. seriously though if only microsoft knew what they was doin

Specs:
    MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD
    Have a search on the forums for AIM client issues - there are many. Basically, don't use it - it's bobbins. Use iChat or AdiumX instead. There's plenty of discussion of this issue to jump into

please help
    Ok so i tried it and to my dismay there is an anti perv software called content barrier. so it blocked out the chat programs and i was looking thru the program, and it has a back featur thing basicaly. if i can get past the anti perv thing it will block the chat client if say thing like lol ,um can i c u, <3 you know that chat lingo. I think that this school is serious about distrections. but the fact that i cant use a chat client is ok i dont realy need it. :doctor: ill be ok im goinh to try to figure out what key server is it wont let me open any programs. makes me so made it says denies student.

There is a lesson to be learned here:

Home School sucks!

please help
    Not realy because where i live
    is like the o.c. , degrassy..... and i dont know but yea kids where i live are completly different from my people in new york. like in ny ppl is str8t wit you like ..... they will tell you "yo i dont like you famz" but up here ppl is two faced and i mean two faced. so home school is away to get away from these a holes there are down sides mostly the social part but it cool. like i can take my ib wit me and go to star bucks or where ever i dont need to be sorrounded by concrete

Quote Originally Posted by please help
    Not realy because where i live
    is like the o.c. , degrassy..... and i dont know but yea kids where i live are completly different from my people in new york. like in ny ppl is str8t wit you like ..... they will tell you "yo i dont like you famz" but up here ppl is two faced and i mean two faced. so home school is away to get away from these a holes there are down sides mostly the social part but it cool. like i can take my ib wit me and go to star bucks or where ever i dont need to be sorrounded by concrete
    Did anybody understand what was said in that???

Thread Information