Kreza
    Does this happen?
    Fedex isnt delivering my iBook till the 29th, but I have been looking at some pictures of some used snow iBooks, and the keyboards were all dark and dirty, are they all like this or is it just those I have seen?

Specs:
    1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram
    I don't really know, but it could be possible that if it's used that if the person didn't wash their hands everytime they were about to use the iBook that it's going to be dirty.

sKaD

Specs:
    14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreza
    Fedex isnt delivering my iBook till the 29th, but I have been looking at some pictures of some used snow iBooks, and the keyboards were all dark and dirty, are they all like this or is it just those I have seen?
    Mine still looks clean, and it's six months old. Since the keys are partially transparent, depending on the angle and lighting they may appear dirty when in reality it is just the undersides of the keys you are seeing.
    ~ Support the LANCE ARMSTRONG FOUNDATION -- LAF.org ~

Do you drive a Civic, Del Sol, or Integra & want more power & tighter steering feel? Click here for my inexpensive DIY Power-Steering Removal Kits.

jaycrew
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawan
    Mine still looks clean, and it's six months old. Since the keys are partially transparent, depending on the angle and lighting they may appear dirty when in reality it is just the undersides of the keys you are seeing.

I agree with Padawan, I think the angles you look at the keys can affect how it looks. A few days ago I thought my ibook was dirty but it was just the reflection of light on the keys that made it look that way.

christophermac
    I have an older ibook g3, which I have had since 2000, and the keyboard is still perfectly clean, so maybe that person who used that ibook just washed their handds once a month or something, because a 3 year old uses my ibook, and the keyboard is still perfectly clean!

Thread Information