Thread: Bluetooth Mouse

Bluetooth Mouse

Specs:
    Black MacBook. Once you go black, you never go back. 2.0 Ghz Intel Core Duo; 2 GB RAM; 80 GB HDD
    Bluetooth Mouse
    I've been using the Bluetooth Mouse from Apple for about 2 months now and just recently noticed that the battery monitor in "Mouse and Keyboard" system preferences doesn't work properly. It'll only work properly if I turn the mosue ON when the system preferences is already open. If the mouse is turned on without the system preferences open the battery monitor doesn't work properly. Anybody else notice this problem?

hokiethang
    Quote Originally Posted by fasheezy
    I've been using the Bluetooth Mouse from Apple for about 2 months now and just recently noticed that the battery monitor in "Mouse and Keyboard" system preferences doesn't work properly. It'll only work properly if I turn the mosue ON when the system preferences is already open. If the mouse is turned on without the system preferences open the battery monitor doesn't work properly. Anybody else notice this problem?
    My battery meters are working fine for both the keyboard and mouse for my bluetooth equipment. It may be a fluke or its reporting the wrong battery lives for my batteries.

Bluetooth Mouse

Specs:
    Black MacBook. Once you go black, you never go back. 2.0 Ghz Intel Core Duo; 2 GB RAM; 80 GB HDD
    if your battery meter is a solid blue line then it's not working properly. it should display the blue line with the wave motion within the bar, that's how you know it's reading properly.

Thread Information