New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

You people....

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

petenet

petenet is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.8Ghz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD

That's it.

I am hooked on Macs. I had bought an iBook 12" a couple of months back. I just got a new one - the 14", 1GB RAM, and 100GB HDD.

Now I am looking at replacing my desktop.

Does it ever end?
QUOTE Thanks
BigBear

BigBear has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: ibook G4 14in

no. it's a sick addiction and this place does nothing but fuel the fire. lol

my apple is bling *tisk tisk, you shouldn't have any bling.. just nice things*
QUOTE Thanks
Skid

yeah i noticed that too bought my iBook 2 weeks ago 14"G4 maybe i should stop reading these forums if it fuels the fire even more LOL
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

same here.. bought a powerbook.. a while later.. bought a powermac quad.. bought an ipod decided i wanted an ipod video and bought that.. now I want a macbook.. it really is an addiction.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
petenet

petenet is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.8Ghz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD

I converted another PC user tonight - a buddy of mine is going to pick up a Powerbook tomorrow after using my iBook tonight.
QUOTE Thanks
christm

christm is a jewel in the roughchristm is a jewel in the roughchristm is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pferrigan
I converted another PC user tonight - a buddy of mine is going to pick up a Powerbook tomorrow after using my iBook tonight.

WELL DONE - he will love ya!

i love :mac:
QUOTE Thanks
mactopsuit

It's an expensive addiction though! But yesss! After the first there's always a second and a third! Ahhhhh!
QUOTE Thanks
pscl227

pscl227 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Mini @ 1.5Ghz, 1GB ram, 12.1" ibook 1.33Ghz 1GB ram

im on the look out for a core duo mini now after being converted little over a year a go, in which time i have also bough a ibook
QUOTE Thanks
makwanad

makwanad will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: eMac 1gb RAM 80gb HD, Superdrive, iPod video 30gb

I too have an amazing urge to buy an intel mini but not the duo one even though I got my iBook G3 a month ago, and maybe after that the intel iMac, I'm am now glad that logic has been released onto crossgrade so I can finally buy and intel and run logic on it! Here is something I don't get! Why is the new iMac more expsensive that the G5????

Back with the mac!
QUOTE Thanks
Harryc

I started out on this forum with an old G4 Powermac that I just figured I'd tinker with and either dump or move on to something else...then came the 14" iBook, then the 12" G4 Powerbook, then I just ordered a 2Ghz Macbook Pro. It's a sickness allright . Lots of fun though.
QUOTE Thanks
DataError37

I love my 12" G4 ibook. My first Mac was the Mac Mini 1.2Ghz Loved it, but sold it and brought the ibook shortly afterwards as couldn't afford to keep both.

Since i switched about a year ago to Macs, I'm always keeping my eye on the latest Mac updates & revisions of their latest products.

Seriously wish i could afford a MacBook Pro' !! :dive:
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Payment via UK Apple Finance? | More pics of Macbook if you like to see. »