New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

scary sound on my macbook

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

drake21

drake21 is on a distinguished road

hello guys just want to ask if you already experienced a very annoying sound when i use a video calling software or i make a multiple window apps the computer got stocked up and making an explainable sound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj5BH...yer_detailpage
QUOTE Thanks
VAMountaineer

VAMountaineer has a spectacular aura about

That is one of the robots from the NSA, spying on you......

sorry--just kidding.
i'm expecting that is an audio driver problem on your software. whatever software that is, it's probably got a conflict with the audio.
QUOTE Thanks
drake21

is there anything i can do about that problem or any app suggestion for repairing that??....
QUOTE Thanks
cradom

cradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21in iMac core2 Duo- 13in macbook - 10.9 on both

Tried restarting it?

Craig Domingue - resident redneck.
“Never argue with an idiot. He will only bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.”, George Carlin
QUOTE Thanks
drake21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cradom View Post
Tried restarting it?
yeah i tried it so many times but still same problem i can use it for almost 30 mins or something then it will got stocked up again and the annoying noise will start...
QUOTE Thanks
cradom

cradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21in iMac core2 Duo- 13in macbook - 10.9 on both

'the computer got stocked up and making an explainable sound'
Are you saying it freezes up and makes the sound? With that kind of noise I would make haste to get it to an Apple store/Genius. Is it under warranty?

Craig Domingue - resident redneck.
“Never argue with an idiot. He will only bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.”, George Carlin
QUOTE Thanks
drake21

yes it is after it got freezed up its making that noise.. no its not under warranty i bought it from a friend.. thanks for the reply i think i dont have any choice but to bring it to apple store thanks a lot guys..
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Keyboard freaking out after spill! | macbook pro trackpad - weird clicking - sometimes normal, sometimes not »