New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

15in. Retina MBP (June 2012) or 13in Retina MBP with haswell

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

KeegDaddy

KeegDaddy is on a distinguished road

I am looking to buy a new computer soon, and am looking to get a macbook pro with retina display. i want to spend no more that 1700 on the computer. i found a 15in retina MBP for 1599 in apples refurbished store but i was also thinking about getting the 13in with haswell thats coming soon. http://store.apple.com/us/product/FC975LL/A/refurbished-macbook-pro-23ghz-quad-core-intel-i7-with-retina-display
I would get the 13in with the 256gb hard drive
QUOTE Thanks
MacShane

MacShane has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Gen1 15"MBP-R 2.3GHz i7, 8GB RAM, OSX 10.9.2

Got mine for $1200. It was a demo model. The iPads and mobile device get all the attention here in Japan and the Macs all get ignored, so it was still in pristine condition. Not a scratch on it. It's been a great machine. I actually wanted the 13", but it was the 15 that was on sale. If you can get the newer 13 for a great deal, and can wait for it, than do it...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Network settings lost | Track Pad Issues »