Trackpad Weird Issues

Specs:
    2.4 GHz Macbook Pro 13" 4 GB RAM, 250 GB 5400RPM HD, Nvidia GeForce 320M
    Trackpad Weird Issues
    Hello again,

I know there's a million topics on these, but here's my situation. I have a 2010 13" MBP wtih 2.4 Ghz Core 2 Duo, 250 GB HDD, Nvidia 320M, and OS X 10.7.5. Since last night, I didn't do any modifications to it whatsoever. I just put it to sleep for the night like I usually do. I wake up this morning, and it doesn't respond at all, only except a very small sliver at the top of the trackpad. I reset the PRAM and PMU, didn't help. So I shut it off completely for about 9 hours while I was out doing other things.

I come back, boot it up, and it seemed to work fine, only until after a minute, and then it stopped working. I reset the PRAM again, and it did the same thing. It worked fine for a minute, then stopped, and now it's acting very haywire, where if I barely move like a millimeter it seems and the pointer will go across the entire screen, and it does it opposite of where my finger is going. If I move my finger to the left, the pointer goes to the right, and visa versa. And it does the same thing for vertical movement. I'm at a loss. Any fixes I can do with this (besides replacing the trackpad)? Any help is appreciated.

Tommy

Trackpad Weird Issues
    Specs:
    iMac i5 2.7GHz, 16GB memory, OS 10.10.5
    Go into Lion recovery and run Repair Disk to check out the state of your hard drive.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4718
    Hang on to those original install discs like grim death! Using OS X.7 or later make a bootable USB thumb drive before running Installer!

Thread Information