MacBook Pro keyboard cleaning?
    Hi everyone, I dont know if I posted this on the right section. Can you help me on what to use so I can fully clean my keyboard? I always use a semi wet cloth. It feels so clean using it. Is it okay? With my mcbook pro, it's easy to clean but with my desktop keyboard errrrrrr. I dont know what fabric to use :/

Red Deer AB, Canada
    2012 Mac Mini: 500GB-8GH : iPad 2 64GB
    My sister in law got me this "Cyber Clean" putty stuff, It seems to work really well with all electronics.

ThinkGeek :: Cyber Clean Electronics Cleaning Putty has some but ive seen it in places like Peavy mart and home depot, I'm sure walmart would even carry it.

Everyone hates cliffhanger endings because..

2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.7.5
    I always like to use a little chemicals as possible. I would use a wet cloth or paper towel (with as little water as possible in the rag/towel)...and see how that works.

If this doesn't get everything...then just a VERY small amount of dish soap. Not too much...otherwise everything will get soapy, slippery, and sudsy. Once the dirt is removed...wipe everything down again with that damp cloth/towel to remove any remaining loose dirt & soap.

- Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
    On my MB which is pretty much all white. I use a Clorox wipe. The wipes sometimes are a little too wet so I wring out any excess liquid and just use that. After that I go over with a dry paper towel and wipe off any excess moisture/residue that is left behind

I do the same thing on pretty much on all my electronics. Full of bacteria and what not that needs to be wiped down. I usually do it once a week maybe twice if starts to really look dirty.

Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
    I would use a paper towel or other soft cloth and spray a small amount of computer screen cleaner or water onto the towel make sure it is not drenched and lightly wipe the keyboard. make sure the computer is OFF.

Thread Information