New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Recommended lapdesks?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

CyberGhostface

CyberGhostface is on a distinguished road

I'm looking for a new lapdesk for my 17 inch Macbook pro. Something that's comfortable and balances the laptop well.

I was thinking of the LapGear Multi-Purpose Jumbo LapDesk or a Belkin CushTop stand but I've heard mixed things about each of them. I probably wouldn't be carrying them around a lot. I probably wouldn't want to pay anymore than $25.
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Both on 10.9.2 ~ iPhone5 iOS 7.1 ~ iPad Mini 7.1 ~ ATV2 6.0.1

Have a look at Amazon.com: Grifiti Deck 17 Lap Desk for Apple Macbook Pro 17, Laptops, Notebooks, Keyboard Platform for Standard Keyboards, Ipads, and Writing: Computers & Accessories or iLap Laptop Stand - intro

Just what i found as i have never needed a LapDesk type thing with my 13" MBP

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
"Can't innovate any more, my ***" Phil Schiller
QUOTE Thanks
MYmacROX

MYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2008 15" MBP ML, 2012 21.5" iMac ML

I bought one at Best Buy several yrs ago. The brand is "Lapdesk" and for a 15" and it was about $15. Has cushion underneath and a nice, sturdy plastic top. Even has a handle cutout. Don't spend too much on a lapdesk.

16GB iPhone 5, 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad 1st Gen.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Will SD card slot work if I install SSD Drive and take out burner | Possible Screen/Graphics Card Failure? »