New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Just ordered a new Retina Pro

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCL View Post
Yeah, the one in my sig. I just need to get off of my laziness and get it listed somewhere.
Find out where "rabbitjetta" sold his. Sold pretty fast!

- Nick

- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
I'm actually looking for a 2009 or 2010 13" MBP to replace my 2008 MacBook (believe it or not...just for the backlit keyboard).

- Nick
Ohhh how you will think you have gone to heaven
I never realised how much i enjoy/need the backlit keyboard, for when i use my girls MBA and look for the F5/F6 keys to turn it up and she doesnt have it. I Airdrop what im doing to my machine and away i go.
Its a luxury that i will look to afford in any future machine....

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks
rabbitjetta

rabbitjetta is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13" Retina Pro, iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPod touch 3-5, iMac 27

I sold mine on Craigslist. It took about 3 days to sell. Apple seems to sell faster then other electronics.
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedMac View Post
Ohhh how you will think you have gone to heaven
I never realised how much i enjoy/need the backlit keyboard...
I'm already in heaven...my 17" MBP has a backlit keyboard...absolutely awesome for those late night or early morning computer sessions.

Also...my wife used to have a 13" Unibody MacBook (which was a great computer)...but it didn't have a backlit keyboard (since none of them did). I purposely upgraded her computer to a 2010 13" MBP with a backlit keyboard...because I knew that she would love it.

Kind of a lot of work to sell one used computer...then buy another used computer...just for a backlit keyboard. But I think worth it in the end!

- Nick

- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks
booree

booree can only hope to improve
Mac Specs: MBPr 2013 15" i7 2.7 16GB 500f /24" Cinema Disp /iP 4S /Mag.Mouse&Trackp/ aTV2 / ModBookC2D

I am not sure how the apple students offer works in the US, but in the UK when you order MacBook in the Apple online education store you get discount plus Apple Care for Free.

You don't even have to apply for it. You are automatically enrolled.

However they ask if you wish to purchase additional telephone support for apple care, in my case I got my 15" MBPr 2 days ago and Free Apple Care Service was enough for me.

-----------------------------------------------------
<< Join The Dark Side .. We Have Cookies >>
QUOTE Thanks
booree

booree can only hope to improve
Mac Specs: MBPr 2013 15" i7 2.7 16GB 500f /24" Cinema Disp /iP 4S /Mag.Mouse&Trackp/ aTV2 / ModBookC2D

here is the link to see the AC offer for students:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2448697/Scr...002.57.172.png

-----------------------------------------------------
<< Join The Dark Side .. We Have Cookies >>
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« A portend of problems? | ibook g4 help »