New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Custom case plastic

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

WhiteHawk

I need to replace the top plastic of my PB and was wondering if anyone knew if there was a custom option? I have seen hundreds of sites for custom PC cases but have not found one for PBs.
QUOTE Thanks
wiggin1605

What do you mean plastic pb all power books i know of are made of metal un less your talking of the old power books the ones before the Ti an Alu.
QUOTE Thanks
PowerbookG417

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggin1605
What do you mean plastic pb all power books i know of are made of metal un less your talking of the old power books the ones before the Ti an Alu.
give apple a call if the product isnt overly that old im sure you can order just the shell. i know when i use to work for HP we had all of our parts for sale threw tech support for atleast 5-6 year old products...give it a shot you never know
QUOTE Thanks
gitboxnat

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHawk
I need to replace the top plastic of my PB and was wondering if anyone knew if there was a custom option? I have seen hundreds of sites for custom PC cases but have not found one for PBs.
you can try macskinz.com, they have custom coverings for PB now. i think the site is currently renovating, so check it out later.

hope that helps :p
QUOTE Thanks
galaga

Also check out http://www.applefritter.com/.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Tucano second skin or powersleevz | G4 15.2" Titanium for Final Cut Pro? »