Mail Application
    My dear friends,

Please how do i view my Junk Mail in my Mail Application? I can only access it when i open my Hotmail using the browser.Thanks

Specs:
    27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Hotmail strips out all junk mail from being downloaded to your machine. You can change that by going to the Hotmail server site and change options. However, I can guaranty that you don't want to do that! The best way to view junk mail is as you're currently doing.

But I can't even see the Junk Folder in the Mail Application and just wanted to see it like it is with my iPhone and android phone and even in the hotmail app in my browser. Is there a way to see such?

Specs:
    27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    I don't think so. One in awhile I get a few pieces of junk mail that will slip through the GMail junk filter and Mail will annotate them as "junk". But there is no way that I can see to have a junk mail count and folder even if I set one up in Mail. Anyway, I wouldn't want one because of the large amount of junk that GMail filters out.

Sometimes I find genuine mail gets put in the GMail junk folder but I have to access my account on line at the GMail server in order to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by chscag View Post
    I don't think so. One in awhile I get a few pieces of junk mail that will slip through the GMail junk filter and Mail will annotate them as "junk". But there is no way that I can see to have a junk mail count and folder even if I set one up in Mail. Anyway, I wouldn't want one because of the large amount of junk that GMail filters out.

Sometimes I find genuine mail gets put in the GMail junk folder but I have to access my account on line at the GMail server in order to read it.
    Thanks very much. Now that one is done and over with, is there a way I can see all my folders( created in hotmail) just the way they are in my hotmail in my Mac Mail app?

Thread Information