New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Pricing a macbook pro 2,2

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

fyodor1917

fyodor1917 is on a distinguished road

If this is the wrong place for this kind of post just let me know and I'll remove it.

I have a macbook pro 2,2 that I want to sell but I don't really know what the current used price is assuming it's in good condition. I tried googling it and looking on amazon but the prices range from as low as $400 to more than double that.
Part of the problem I had when trying to look it up was finding the exact model. for example searching "macbook pro 2,2" on amazon yielded a bunch of different results and different models. Same for google shopping.

I don't plan on selling it here so don't try to drive the price down!

Anyway here are the specs:

Core 2 Duo 2.16 GHz

2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

120 GB HDD

ATI Radeon X1600 128 MB

15" 1440 x 900 LCD

Superdrive
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyodor1917 View Post
I don't plan on selling it here so don't try to drive the price down!
No worries...being a relatively new member...you wouldn't be allowed to anyway!

As far as value...in the $400-$500 range.

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by anynamewilldo View Post
Seems rather high to me. I just sold my mid-2009 MBP 13" with 2.53GHZ processor, 4GB of RAM, 120GB HD, Incase sleeve and London Fog Bag, with a fresh install of Lion for $350.
At $350...you gave someone a great deal!

In my area...that computer could have easily been sold for $500-$600 (sold fast at $500...may take longer at $600). Location certainly plays a role in selling price & selling speed.

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Buying brand new MBP 13", need advice quickly before it ships | Manually setting sound output »