New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Weather Forecast Widget

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Slinky

I find the weather forecast widget in the dashboard rather interesting but i juz couldn't get mine to work. I'm staying in Singapore and i was wondering if i can use the weather widget too. I entered the location and click done.. but nothing appear.. i was connect to the net by the way. Please help me out.. thanks
QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

Enter your location and then hit the enter/return key on your keyboard.
It will attempt to validate your location and give you a list if it returns multiple hits.

Pick one from the drop down list that should pop up after it's done searching for your city and only then hit OK.

I just tried singapore and it worked fine.
QUOTE Thanks
Slinky

hmM.. weird.. i tried it too.. but everytime it flips over after i selected the country and such.. nothing happens.. It just show the location but no weather forecast... T.T
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« advice | Powerbooks for less ?? »