Bought my first Mac
    So I know you guys probably hear this a lot but bought my first Macbook pro 13" and iPhone
    (4s). I was using a Windows laptop with Windows Phone 7 and my sony Vaio after one year just after the warranty died. So I decided to give apple a shot. I am not to lie I was worried about moving to Apple cause I was pretty good at working my way on windows and was in the process of learning power shell.

Just wanted to say hi and looking forward to being a active member on here.

27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3
    Welcome to Mac-Forums and congratulations on your transition..

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.

Like me you are a recent convert, persevere OSX just has a different way of doing things.
    I too have a MBP 13" late 2011 and other I devices, with more IOS like features coming to the mac line it can only get better.
    i'm sure there are many die hard Mac/OSX users who don't like the way the OS is going but i like it.You end up with a whole range of devices that just work and integrate so well.
    IT support is my day job, Windows only and it great to be able to use my tech at home without having to muck around too much.
    Go the Mac!!

I have been able to spend some more time playing on my new computer and so far I think I am in love. I have been searching on google trying to see if there is any free guides to learning terminal in OSX but so far no luck.

I just got out of the Navy and I have college money and looking to going to school to be a IT but currently doing research on which field would be best.
    Macbook Pro 13"
    IPhone 4S

13" MacBook Pro 2.4
    Hey, I too recently bought a 13" MacBook Pro as my first mac, but I have had an iPod for years and an iPhone since last June. So far I am loving it! Good luck to you with your new equipment!

Thread Information